Quartz Crystal Small Slender Jewelry Points, 50 Matched Pairs (100) Natural Unpolished for Jewelry Making, Crystals Paired for Earrings
Please read all notes before purchasing!
50 matched Pairs (total of 100 crystals) Slender Quartz Crystal Jewelry Points.
Natural Quartz Crystal 2 to 3 millimeters wide, 1/2 - 7/8" long for jewelry making, paired for earrings. Crystal quality is A- to B-. Some ends are naturally notched or twisted, which can be helpful for wire wrapping or mounting.
See photos for reference, crystals will ship bagged as shown.
This lot is for 100 total crystals. The photos show a sample 10 pulled from the 100 lot, there are a variety of sizes and lengths within the 100 lot. IMPORTANT: The crystals are not exact matches, but close matches. They are bagged in either 10 or 20, each bag contains crystals that we matched together, buyer will need to re-match from these bags of 10-20 crystals. We tried to make it easy in our groupings. :)
- These crystals are long and slender, known as "jewelry points" because they are preferred by jewelry makers, these pair could be used for earrings or anything that requires pairs. The rough, sometimes twisted ends are suitable for wire wrapping or placing into wands. Slender crystals are not recommended for pocket carrying.
- These crystals are the ideal size for jewelry (tiny ones are great for earrings!), or small wands. Crystals may also be used alone for new age healing, magick, or energy work.
- These quartz crystal points are grade A- to B-. Smaller crystals have overall better clarity and quality than the larger ones. These are naturally occurring crystals, not cut or polished.
- This listing is for the exact lot shown. The pairs are not perfect, and the rocks have not been processed or polished.
- Please view all photos for size reference. Please not that crystals look larger in the photos. Reference a ruler if you are unsure about the size.
Please browse our Etsy shop for single crystal specimens, other lots, and jewelry points in other sizes.
- Items shipped USPS First Class.
- International Orders- If you don't see your country, let me know and I'll add you!
QUARTZ CRYSTAL LORE:
Quartz, also known as rock crystal, is one of Earth's most common minerals. Scientifically, quartz is a silicon dioxide that possesses "piezo-electric" properties. That is, when subjected to heat or pressure (such as holding it in your hand), it converts physical energy into electrical energy, or vice-versa. The polarity of the crystal will also change - the point, normally positively charged and receiving energy, will become negatively charged and emit energy.
Because of these properties, quartz crystals are able to store, regulate, release and amplify energy. You can try this out by holding a crystal in your hand for a few minutes, or meditating with the crystal as a focal point, and see how warm it gets.
Quartz has been used for centuries in numerous cultures for healing, energizing, protection, enlightenment and communication with the Great Spirit. Ancients thought it to be solidified water, and so used it in ceremonies involving water and rain.
For Native Americans, it was symbolic of Spirit and treated with respect. Crystals have been found on Native American ceremonial wands in Southern California.
Contemporary Wiccans often wear quartz crystals with silver during ritual, as both materials have associations with the Goddess.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
• Please check out my Etsy shop to see what else I've got in stock. I have lots of beautiful gemstones, mineral specimens and crystals, including large quartz wand crystals and tiny quartz crystal jewelry points.
• I also make sterling silver and gemstone wire-wrapped jewelry, if you're looking for something more elegant and upscale.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)