My crochet daisy garland pattern (pdf) will add a touch of elegant floral crochet décor to any space.
Perfect as everlasting flowers for a festival garland, summer celebration or spring wedding. They also look beautiful on a mantelpiece, shelf edge or as a pretty nursery wall crochet decoration.
Crochet your own with my easy to follow photo tutorial. It takes you through each step to create the three individual flower strands which entwine together to make a botanical crochet masterpiece.
CROCHET PATTERN FEATURES:
- pdf download (email delivery)
- US crochet terminology
- step by step, 13 page, colour photo illustrated instructions
- fully illustrated stitch guide
- stitch charts for daisy pattern, small flowers and crochet leaf patterns
- stitches used – slst, ch, sc, hdc, dc, tr, fpsc
- yarn suggestions and quantities
- suitable for intermediate crocheters up (or maybe an enthusiastic practised beginner!)
The finished crochet daisy garland measures (approx.):
- 1.5yards (1.4m) in length (inc. hanging loops)
- daisy flowers 2.7” (7cm) diameter
- when worked in light worsted (double knit (DK)) yarn with a C/D (3mm) hook, after blocking
UK terminology version:
MY ETSY STORE:
I’m continuously creating new patterns and kits, so if you like what you see make my shop a favourite to keep up to date with new additions to my collection.
WILDWOOD CROCHET MONTHLY UPDATE:
> subscriber exclusive special offers | new pattern releases | crochet goodness
http://eepurl.com/cnp5QX (copy & paste into your browser)
> behind the scenes | inspiration | WIP’s | crochet eye candy | and more
> follow me – wildwoodcrochet
> Instagram / Pinterest / Facebook (links in my ‘about’ section)
At Wildwood Crochet I design all my patterns with love and attention to detail, inspired by nature and the beautiful landscape that surrounds my Somerset studio.
Once you have purchased the pattern (and payment has cleared) I will send the pdf file to the email address you have registered with Etsy, usually within a couple of hours. I am UK based so please allow up to 24 hours for delivery if you are in a different time zone, I may be asleep when you order! If you would like it sent to a different email address please specify this at checkout.
I’m happy for you to sell items you make using my pattern but ask that you give credit for the design to me – Wildwood Crochet and would be grateful if you make a link back to me, either to my shop or other online presence such as my website or Pinterest or Instagram accounts.
All pattern text and images are copyright to me, Tamsyn Simmonds / Wildwood Crochet, all rights reserved, and may not be altered, sold, reproduced or distributed in any way without my express permission.
Digital downloads are non-refundable once I have sent you the pattern.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PATTERN:
I’m always happy to help, get in touch by Etsy convo or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll do my best to answer your questions
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)