Womens Dress PDF Pattern | Dress PDF Pattern for Women | Dress PDF Pattern | Ladies pdf Pattern | Women Sewing Pattern | Digital Sewing
This is a digital file
The Sirena Dress Features:
- A, B, C, D and DD cups for the perfect fit
- Round neckline
- A-line skirt that falls slightly above the knees
- In-seam pockets
- Sleeve flounce and sleeve cuff options
- Lined and unlined options
- Exposed and invisible zipper options
- Layers feature (print only the sizes you need)
- Seam allowances included
- Print-at-home (A4 or Letter) and A0 files included
Primary Fabric - Use light to medium-weight woven fabric with or without stretch. Shirting, suiting, rayon challis, broadcloth, linen, satin and crepe are great choices.
Lining - Washable choices are cotton batiste and cotton lawn. For dry-clean garments, use Ambiance lining, polyester lining, China silk or charmeuse. Note that you will need some lining fabric for the pocket bags even if you decide not to line the dress.
Interfacing - Use light-weight woven or weft insertion fusible interfacing.