This is a digital file
AMERICAN STARS Peyote Cuff Bracelet Pattern
Get into the patriotic spirit with this shimmering cuff bracelet of silver-line stars in America's red, white and blue. Stitched in odd-count peyote, this sparking cuff bracelet is perfect for celebrating the nation’s independence.
• Pattern designed using Miyuki Delica beads size 11
• Length: 7 1/4 in (18.10 cm)
• Width: 1 3/8 in (3.20 cm)
• Colors: 4
• Technique: Odd-count one-drop peyote
• Skill Level: Beginner
This pattern is in PDF Format and includes:
• Bead legend of Delica numbers and quantity
• Large numbered graphical bead chart
• Single-page numbered graphical chart
• Edge Embellishment Instruction
• Word chart – condensed format with number counts
• Word chart – expanded format
Purchased Patterns are non-refundable and non-returnable
Purchase of this pattern allows for personal use and limited non-sale use of finished product (personal gifts, charitable donation, etc.). You must personally make and gift the finished product, and give credit to the designer (B&G Bead Designs). If you intend to have someone help you or you wish to teach this pattern, you must have a special license. Small-scale sale is allowed with permission from B&G Bead Designs. Distribution and commercial resale of finished product, kits of this pattern, or the pattern itself in any format are prohibited.
Copyright © 2013, B&G Bead Designs, All rights reserved
All images, patterns and graphics associated with this pattern are the property of B&G Bead Designs.
Thank you for your interest in this pattern