This is a digital file
Beginners to Advanced crocheters can create this pattern.
What is needed:
• Yarn in the colors (3) of your choice
(I used Phildar Phil Coton 3)
• Crochet hook that corresponds to your yarn choice (I used a 2.50mm hook for the dinosaur body and flower and a 3mm hook for the hat)
• Two 8mm plastic safety eyes (the blue dinosaur has 6mm eyes; green dinosaur has 8mm eyes – see photos)
• Black embroidery thread for eyebrows and eyelashes, optional
• Poly-fil or stuffing of choice
• Yarn needle
• Optional: fabric paint and brush or fabric pastels to add cheeks to your finished work
• St/sts stitch/stitches
• Sl St slip stitch
• Sc single crochet
• Dc double crochet
• Tr treble crochet
• Inc increase
• Dec decrease
• Pc popcorn stitch
• Ch chain
• BLO back loop only
• MR magic ring (magic circle)
• Yo yarn over
The pattern comes with a hat for both a boy and girl dinosaur.
Size: Approximately 9 inches tall. Size will vary based on yarn and hook used, and tension.
*** Gauge is not important, just be consistent with the tension you are using.
This pattern is in ENGLISH only and is complete with clear instructions and pictures to help you along the way.
This is for the pattern only, NOT the finished product.
If you have any questions or suggestions for this pattern, please feel free to contact me. Once you purchase this pattern, no refunds are given.
Thanks for popping by,
You might also like
More from this seller
Payments are temporarily only supported through Paypal. PayPal also accepts both credit and debit cards, regardless of having a PayPal account.
Orders that have not been paid within three (3) days will be cancelled.
I will ship the item(s) to you upon receiving payment.
Returns & exchanges
I am not responsible if:
- the order was shipped to the wrong address
- the package was lost in the mail
- the order was damaged during shipment
If you experience any problems, please contact me so we can find a solution together.