This is a digital file
This --- PDF CROCHET PATTERN --- describes in US terminology, how to crochet a classic VW Beetle (inspired) Tissue Holder, as shown in the pictures.
Finished size will be approx. 10,6” (27 cm) long, 4,3” (11 cm) tall, 4,7” (12 cm) wide, crocheted using acrylic yarn (8 ply / DK), with hook size E (3.5 mm).
The Beetle in the picture was made using Stylecraft Special DK. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
The pattern is mostly worked in continuous rounds. The windows are worked in rows.
Materials used :
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Yarn in green (approx. 120 gr, 350 m / 390 yds), grey, white (both approx. 25 gr, 66 m / 73 yds),
Black (approx. 40 gr, 120 m, 130 yds), small amounts of red, orange.
- Fiberfill stuffing, preferably a sturdy kind, 2 mother of pearl buttons, diameter approx. 0,7” (1,7 cm),
2 red buttons diameter approx. 0,6” (1,5 cm), 1 sewing snap button, diameter approx. 0,5” (1,4 cm)
- 2 Chenille wires or pipe cleaners, approx. 6” (15 cm) long
- 1 Piece of soft / flexible plastic canvas, approx. 5,5” x 9,5” (14 x 24 cm)
- 1 Square tissue box (I used a Kleenex, size: 4,3” x 4” x 4,72” - 11 x 10 x 12 cm (l x w x h))
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, optional: white and black sewing thread
Stitches used :
chain, slip stitch, single crochet, increasing and decreasing, bobble stitch (instruction included), surface slip stitches
Skill level : intermediate, mostly for the assembling part
for continuous rounds: 5 sc = 1”(2,50 cm) 5 rounds = 0,8” (2 cm)
for rows: 5 sc = 0,8” (2 cm), 5 rows = 0,8” (2 cm)
Pattern is my own original design, described in english, using US terminology.
If you like this design, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/Millionbells to view the entire Millionbells Etsy store, for more crochet patterns !
* English version (US terminology) of the pattern (PDF) is available as instand download after received payment, through your Etsy account.
* Dutch : Nederlandstalig patroon staat op PDF en is direct te downloaden na ontvangen betaling. Na aankoop krijgt u een automatische email van Etsy met de link naar de download pagina.
* Français : Modèle de langue Français est sur PDF et est immédiatement téléchargeable après paiement reçu. Après l’achat, vous obtenez un email automatique de Etsy avec le lien vers la page de téléchargement.
* Deutsch: PDF Häkelanleitung auf Deutsch erhältlich zu Download nach Zahlungseingang.
You might also like
More from this seller
Preferably payments through Paypal.
For dutch buyers:
Voor nederlandse kopers is er een mogelijkheid om de betaling via de gewone bankrekening over te maken, wanneer u geen Paypal account heeft.
Stuur me een berichtje via conversations op Etsy en ik geef u mijn bankgegevens.
Sometimes an unpaid order occurs, in that case I allways contact the buyer through conversations on Etsy. If there is no response from buyer, I will cancell the order within 5 days after last conversation made.
Returns & exchanges
- Millionbells crochet patterns can not be exchanged or refunded because they are
digitally send through email. Therefore please choose your patterns with care.
Not happy with your purchase of finished items ? Please contact me through conversations at Etsy within 7 days of receivement.
- You can return the item within 14 days after receiving (shipping costs are at the
expence of the buyer).
- After receiving of the original item I will give you a full refund
- If you want to exchange, shipping costs are at the expence of the buyer.
- Damage in transit is a risk that is shared between the seller and buyer.
I will offer you a refund (excluding shipping costs) or exchange.
Most items are 'one of a kind' , but in the case of damage during transit I will be happy to make another similar item. However, these items are handmade and small differences from the original item may occur.
It will be no problem to seek a solution together in where buyer and seller can be satisfied.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact me !
You can always send a message through conversations on Etsy, or conatct me by mail : millionbells1972 (at) gmail.com
All Millionbells crochet patterns may not be used to copy, translate or redistribute in any way and are all protected by international copyrigt law.
You are welcome to sell the creations made from my patterns and I would appreciate if you would mention my shop in a link.
© Millionbells - Marjan Schepers