Take your knitting projects with you in this stylish zippered project bag which will keep your yarn and project safe from dust, dirt and your pets. Easy to store your project safely inside, zip it up and store on a shelf, in a basket or hang from a hook. This is a perfect bag for a small knitting project, one or two skeins/cakes of yarn will fit in this bag along with a pair of circular or up to 10" straight knitting needles. This is a wedge-style bag that is sewn with love and care in my home-based New Orleans sewing studio and each bag features:
• 100% cotton fabric (fabric design positions may vary with each bag; zipper color may vary from photo)
• Fully lined with coordinating cotton fabric
• 4-fold, topstitched fabric handle with a swivel lobster clip that can be attached to either the D-ring on the side of the bag or used as a zipper-pull if attached to the zipper.
• Top-stitched to keep the zipper from catching in the seam
• All zipper bags feature boxed zipper tab construction
• Fleece lined (padded) to protect your contents
• Square Edge bottom so that the bag will sit on its own
• Spot cleaning recommended. Can be machine washed in cold water, on delicate cycle. Iron as needed.
• Sewn in a smoke free environment
• Dimensions: Approximately (11" x 6" x 3" base)
(28cm x 15cm x 7.6cm)
NOTE: Any items such as yarn, knitting needles or props used in the photos are NOT INCLUDED.
The bag will ship in 1-3 business days. All bags are shipped flat in a poly-wrap envelope.
Click on the "Shipping & Policies" tab to view the US and International shipping rates.
International packages will be shipped First Class International Mail which can take from 2-6 weeks to receive. Please be patient when ordering to receive your item and note that there might be VAT OR CUSTOMS CHARGES that may apply upon receipt of the order which the customer is solely responsible for. You can use this calculator to help calculate these charges:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All orders are shipped in a flat poly-sack via first class mail in the United States. Any special shipping costs over the original shipping cost will be added to the cost of the order.
All ready-to-ship items are packaged and shipped within 2-3 business days from the date of your order. No shipments are made on Sundays and observed USPS holidays. Pre-order items will ship according to the timeline stated in the listing. Custom orders will be shipped upon completion of the order which will be approximately 10 to 15 business days after your full payment for the custom order.
Return shipments because of incomplete addresses will be reshipped but you will be required to pay for the reshipment fee to you. Please be aware of the shipping address used in your Etsy account and double check for correctness.
International shipping will be shipped First Class International unless asked and paid for otherwise. All duties and associated fees for International buyers are the responsibility of the buyer. Delivery Confirmation cannot be added to First Class International mail. I will however be able to provide you the US Customs number. Due to changes in post office policy, I'll only be shipping International orders out once per week.
I only accept Direct Checkout and Paypal in my shop. All custom orders and requests require pre-payment before your products are created. No coupons or discounts on custom order requests. Shipment of orders will not take place until payment has been received and cleared.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
All project bags are made with quality quilting fabrics, stabilizers and clear vinyl. Bags are handmade and sewn in my smoke-free cat-friendly home sewing studio located in New Orleans.