Pattern for Knitting Bekhar Shawl. Instant download PDF file. Hand Knitted Lace Small Shawl. Wedding shawl pattern. Knitting wrap. Cover up
This is a digital file
This is an instant download. Not a ready product.
Bekhar is a shawl with slightly crescent shape with wide edging worked in lace and cable.
● The shawl is worked top down in one piece.
● You can use any natural fiber yarn of lace or fingering weight.
● The size is easy adjustable.
● The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
For knitting the shawl you will need:
● 100 gr of lace weight yarn of natural fibers.
● 40-inch (100 cm) circular needles.
● Cable needle, blocking pins.
Yarn: SIA Limbažu Tīne 7/1 (Lace, 100% wool,766 yds/3/5 oz (700m/100 g).
Yardage: 612,42 yds (560m)
Needles: US6 (4.0 mm) for body and US7 (4.5 mm) for edging.
Final measurements (after blocking):
body height 12,6'' (32 cm),
total height 25,6 ''(65 cm),
Wingspan 66,9'' (170 cm).
This pattern is available in English.
Available in PDF format that can be downloaded from Etsy after purchase.
More patterns are here- https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaceShawlWorld?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=20087579