ROUTE66 Road Logo Patch Embroidery Iron on or sew Patches, Yellow-White 3x2.6 inch
ROUTE 66 Patch Logo Embroidery Iron on or sew Patches
- This item is Iron-on patch, can be either ironed on or sew your T shirts, jeans, hand bags, jackets.
- 100% Embroidery cloth
- Color ; Yellow-White
- Dimension ; approx 7.5x6.5 cm. (3"x2.6")
- Iron-on or sew, Back side of patch can be Iron on with normal heat
- In long term, non permanent of application by iron-on, Depending on the use of laundry, Recommend for permanent should be sew.
How to patch Attaching
Important : Garment should be clean & freshly laundered for attaching patch.
1: Set iron to "COTTON", Approx 400 degrees, for one minute.
2: Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed (Not to put down patch in this step)
3: Spray with water light on the back of patch, Position your patch where you desire, Place it on garment, embroidery facing up.
4: Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly approx 30 seconds.
5: Let cool for a minute, If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 4 again
1. Don't use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
2. Don't Bleach
3. Wash at moderate temperature.
4. If a patch edge loosens, it can be re-attached by repeat to patch attaching
Note: - Color may have slight shade variation between the actual product and pictures due to lighting of camera photos or screen display and pattern cloth decorate may be little differ due to handmade.
* We Accept PayPal only
* Payment required within 3 days
* We ship to worldwide
* Normal we use average flat rate shipping cost with economy small package via Thailand Post (no Tracking provided), exclude tax, duty fee, if need shipping with Tracking please upgrade shipping to add $2.0 fee.
* Normally estimate arrived 14 to 24 business days for US./UK./AU. destination.
Thank you very much.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)