This is a digital file
This listing is for an online, self-paced workshop, available through my website (http://purplemailbox.blogspot.com)
For a video about this course please visit:
I am thrilled to announce my brand new art journaling class, Fabulous Faces. Join me as we dive deep into my process for art journaling faces! Through a variety of mediums we will explore several different art journal spreads from start to finish, narrated in real time. Learn how I approach my spreads, how I draw my faces, paint them in, and finish them off with pen work and whimsy!
Want a few more details?
Here you go...
With this course, you will receive instant access to the following:
- THREE intro videos discussing my take on artistic inspiration, how I draw my faces, and my favorite supplies.
- THREE complete start to finish art journaling videos, narrated in real time.
- ONE start to finish bonus video, narrated in real time.
- That comes to a total of 7 videos, with 2 1/2 hours of video content.
- A PDF download of course content.
- Access to me via email for any and all questions, ponderings, etc...
- Ability to download videos to your own personal computer or compatible device for permanent archiving and viewing.
- Four exclusive art journal spreads that are only available to students in this class and are guaranteed not to be shared elsewhere.
- Online access to class as long as my website is active (which should be a very long time).
- Comment form in which to chat and share links to your work.
- And, what I hope, is an abundant amount of inspiration!
Questions and Answers:
How are these videos different from what you already post for free on YouTube?
-My YouTube art journaling videos are typically presented in high speed, with no voice over. The videos presented in this course are shown in real time, with narration, including in-depth explanations of my process and artistic choices.
What supplies do I need?
-I encourage you to take this course regardless of the supplies you currently have! The tips and ideas should provide you with plenty of inspiration to get you started, even if your supplies are limited. That being said, I do realize it is helpful to know more than that. So, the supplies that I use in the course are: white acrylic paint, white gesso, gelatos, crayola portfolio oil pastels, graphite pencil, pitt pens, krylon clear spray, dyslusions art journal, various brushes, and a craft store watercolor palette.
The classroom page will contain a detailed supply link list
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
-While I feel this class is an extremely good value for the price, I would not want anyone to be unhappy with their purchase. If that is indeed the case, please contact me directly and we can work together to resolve any issue you may be having.
Speaking of price, how much is the course?
-Only $32! (that's less than $5 a video!)
What if I have a question that wasn't answered here?
-Email me! soaphouse [!at] gmail.com - I am always, always happy to help!
Thanks so much for your loyal support and I look forward to seeing you in class!
There is NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT as a part of this listing.
*** By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to be added to my mailing list. Thank you!
You might also like
More from this seller
Please submit payment via Paypal. Payment must be received within 24 hours of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
I want each and every shopper to be more than happy! Refunds available if you are not completely satisfied. Please contact me within one week of item receipt to discuss a return if neccesary.