This is a digital file
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN !! AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD !!!
The Rose Handbag
Have you ever wished there was the perfect bag pattern for you. The one that spoke to you and said – make me. Make me for you. Make me for a gift. Just make me. Today Rose is calling your name.She is a beautiful bag that you can carry on your arm, or over the shoulder, even convert to adjustable if you so desire. Dress her up or down, depending upon your fabric of choice, be it cotton, vinyl, leather or a combination of all. She is a versatile girl that wants to be shown off.
Measures- 12.25" W x 10.5" H x 5" D
-An exterior pocket that can be closed with a thumb or magnetic closure.
-Inside, there is a roomy zippered pocket that will hold all your prized possessions.
-A zippered closure on top makes everything accessible yet secure.
-An Optional removable shoulder strap.
• 1/2 yard quilting weight exterior fabric
• 3/4 yard quilting weight lining fabric
• 1/2 yard contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl
• 1 yard sew-in foam interfacing
• 3 yards fusible woven interfacing
• 1/8” yard fusible stiff stabilizer
• One 8” #3 all-purpose zipper (interior pocket)
• One 12” #5 all-purpose zipper (main zipper closure)
• Two 1” D-rings
• Two 1” swivel clips
• One tongue lock
• Fabric glue
• Coordinating thread