Seraphinite Angel’s Wing - Russian
Free domestic shipping
Ships USPS 1st class
International rates apply outside the U.S.
Ships USPS priority mail
Excellent lapidary/jewelry project.
Great for cabochons.
Dimension: 12 x 7 cm
Thickness: 6 mm
Measurements are approximate
Some items may be shown wet
Some items photographed are held up to the sun
Other items depicted in images are for reference or display only and not included with purchase.
Seraphinite is the trade name given to a variety of clinochlore, which belongs to the chlorite group. The name seraphinite comes from the Greek word "seraphim", which refers to a celestial being with three pairs of wings. This could be due to the silvery feather-like chatoyant fibers that can be seen in seraphinite. These fibers are a result of mica inclusions. Seraphinite is typically dark-green to grey, with contrasting silver feathery fibers that shimmer as the stone is turned in the light. Seraphinite is mined in a limited area of eastern Siberia in Russia.
As with all stones, natural fissures can be present. These fissures should be inspected prior to cutting, trimming, and shaping. Stabilizing fissures with clear Opiticon jewelers epoxy may be considered.
Seraphinite is sometimes referred to as "the angel stone" or "angel's wing stone" and is said to possess a great deal of spiritual energy that brings the physical self into harmony with the emotional self. Many years ago, seraphinite was worn as an amulet to prevent snakebites. Seraphinite is thought to encourage the flow of energy in the body and release blockages. It is also considered to be helpful in encouraging positive energy, harmony and balance. Physically, seraphinite is associated with healthy cells and is beneficial for the blood, heart and lungs. Additionally, some believe that seraphinite aids detoxification, stimulates the metabolism, encourages weight loss and releases muscular tension. In traditional Hindu belief systems, seraphinite is linked to Anahata or the heart chakra, which governs decision-making, the emotions and love. In feng shui, seraphinite is believed to bring wood energy, which is associated with new developments, health and vitality.
(Note that the above characteristics are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
This shop uses USPS for all shipments.
• Shipments to the United States will be sent through USPS Priority Mail
• International shipments will normally go through USPS First Class international Packaging unless USPS Priority International mail is specified when ordered.
• Additional Insurance will normally not be included unless requested.
• When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country which is the responsibility of the buyer not the seller.
NOTE: Due to the inability to insure or track items, international buyers assume all responsibility for lost and/or damaged goods.
• Shipments may be combined if they will fit in the same package. This will be calculated based on the calculated rate provided through Etsy.
• We will make every effort to ship your product within 24 hours but will be no more than 3 business days.
• All packages will include padding to ensure protection to your purchased item.
We accept major Credit Cards, Paypal, and Etsy's Gift Card.
Returns & exchanges
Refunds & Exchanges: If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please let us know immediately. The item may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of receipt of purchase. The item must be in its original condition. Please do not return an item without contacting us first. Shipping fees are nonrefundable. Any Return shipping cost is paid for by the buyer.
We can cut any rock into smaller pieces. We can also make cabochons for you. Just ask!