This is a digital file
Holy shitsnacks! It's Archer & company's favorite airheaded heiress/erotic asphyxiation enthusiast, Cheryl Tunt, with a few choice words for anyone who tries to give her commands (or instructions, or advice):
You're not my supervisor!
---> PLEASE NOTE: This listing is just for the digital file of the PATTERN. <---
* Full-color, printable, 2-page .pdf
* First page is a cover page with an image of the completed design
* Second page is the actual pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Colors are listed with DMC floss numbers, but you can use whatever floss you like.
* Designed to fit in a 4"x6" photo frame when stitched on 18 count Aida cloth
* Designed to fit in a 5"x7" frame when stitched on 14 count Aida
QUESTIONS? Want me to stitch it for you? I'd be happy to oblige! Please send me a message.
NEW POLICY: Once you've purchased a QuoteStitching pattern, you can feel free to stitch it for fun and/or profit, as long as you credit QuoteStitching for the design and direct all interested parties and inquiries to QuoteStitching.Etsy.com.
Thank you for supporting QuoteStitching!
Blog - QuoteStitching.WordPress.com
Instagram - @quotestitching
Twitter - @quotestitching