1970s Simplicity 8522 Men's Shirt Pattern, Chest 42in, w/Pre-cut Vintage Paisley Fabric - Groovy!
This is an unusual listing for a 1970 Men’s shirt which was cut but never sewed.
The listing includes all the cut pieces with the pattern sections still attached with sewing pins, the leftover fabric, and the pattern with instructions. I am even throwing in the time capsule shopping bag it was stored in!
I had bought a box of vintage fabrics at an estate sale – when I got it home and dug down to the bottom came across this “Diamonds” shopping bag with the items I have described.
The pattern indicates this is a men’s size 16 and is short sleeved.
All the pieces are accounted for. The pattern also includes the pants – which appear to have not been used.
Have fun making your new vintage item!
I now have two sewing sections in my shop:
1. Non-Vintage Sewing Finds (various fabrics and notions which are not vintage, obtained at estate sales
2. Vintage Sewing (various fabrics, patterns, and notions from the 40s thru to the 80s)
Check them out!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)