This is a digital file
THIS item is PATTERN ONLY! You will receive .PDF digital file with simple crochet description and crochet steps photos. Pattern languages are English, Norwegian, French!
You can sell items made from this pattern, provided that they are handmade by yourself and you give credit to the designer. Please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: "Pattern from BlueRabbit - https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRabbitLV
Develop motor skills
Fun to play
Beautiful colors with small dots in different colors.
Tentacles resemble an umbilical cord, baby feels comfortable holding tentacles in hand.
Good for teething and eyes training
Perfect for 0-12mnth babies
Copyright 2017 of Blue Rabbit. All rights reserved. You are not allowed to sell this pattern. You are not allowed to distribute or publish this pattern in any form. You are not allowed to alter this pattern in any way and sell it!
This pattern is made for those, who knows basics of crochet, knows what Magic Ring, Invisible Decrease and Increase is. If You don’t know how to crochet, watch Youtube videos first or learn about crocheting. Try to crochet basic stitches and sew some details together!
This pattern is written in American terms:
MR - Magic Ring
sl st – Slip Stitch
ch – Chain Stitch
sc – Single Crochet
dc – Double Crochet
invdec - Invisible Decrease
inc – Increase
BLO – back loops only
[...]x3 – repeat it 3 times.
[...]x5 – repeat it 5 times.
If you will use similar yarn and hook size as me, your Octopus will be approx. 7.9in = 20cm tall.
Materials You'll Need:
1. Purple, lavender, black and white yarn (or yarn of your choice). I used „Alize Cotton Gold” yarn - 55% cotton 45% acrylic, 3.53oz-361yds, weight – sport
2. Crochet hook (I used 1.5 mm hook, but it is smaller than size what is written on yarn label. They recommend 2-4 US (2.5-3.5mm) Use which is better for you)
4. Yarn Needle, sewing needle
6. Black embroidery thread to make the face. I used YarnArt Iris
HAPPY CROCHET! :)
You might also like
More from this seller
All Etsy Payments
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Digital files: NO refund