1963 Vintage McCall's Pattern 7057, Junior Size 9 & 11, Dress in 2 lengths with Jacket, Kenneth Salon Hairstyle Instructions, Prom Glamour!
1963 McCall's Pattern 7057, includes both Junior Size 9 and 11! Pattern is partially cut for Size 9 and most is still in factory folds (except that I made sure all the pieces are there!). The pattern includes the original Instructions (the color stain on it is from the hairstyle instructions) and an Instruction Sheet for the Kenneth Hairdo featured on the model- it includes the diagram of where to place your rollers (remember those!) and how to do the brush out.
The dress is in two lengths- knee and floor length. The stylish jacket is shown with the knee length dress. This is glamorous early 1960s and would suit anyone interested in Mad Men and that era as well as just being an elegant turnout for a Prom or Military Ball.
All images are scanned for your best views.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• I will combine shipping of multiple items if you contact me first.
• Packages will be mailed within 1-3 business days of payment. Most of the time the day after you place the order.
• Packages will be sent through USPS by First Class or Priority Mail. Media Mail will be used with a tracking number.
• You may choose to upgrade the suggested shipping; insurance and confirmation costs are paid by the Buyer. It is recommended that if the value of the item is over $50.00 that you purchase insurance. If you require a different shipping method please allow for additional time for me to manage the transaction.
• I am happy to ship outside of the US. Customs and Duties are paid by the Buyer.
• Preferred method of payment is Paypal. I also accept credit and debit cards and Etsy Gift Certificates through Etsy Direct Pay. No Checks.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
• Please contact me before you ship it if you are going to return a purchase. NO REFUNDS UNLESS THE MERCHANDISE IS RETURNED IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION.
• If your item is damaged during shipping and is within the scope of USPS to cover, you will need to file a damage claim as appropriate and contact me immediately so I may follow up on it with you.
• If your order is time-sensitive, please say so when ordering, so that I can prioritize your order -- or inform you in case there will be difficulty getting the order to you on time.
• I am always happy to answer any questions you may have about an item and if you need additional pictures of an item before making a decision, that can be arranged.