Vintage 1960s Simplicity Pattern 5410, Misses Sz 16, Dress with Detachable Collar, V Neckline, Sleeveless, Short Sleeves, USED, 60s Mod Look
1964 Simplicity Pattern, Misses Sz 16, Bust 36, One piece Dress with Detachable Collar and optional Tie. The Dress has a front V neckline, back zipper and darts (shoulder and front). Two sleeve lengths- sleeveless and short.
The pattern has been Cut and Used, but is in good condition and was well cared for. Pattern is complete with all instructions and pattern pieces.
This dress has a Nautical look to it and would be great for Summer Office work and even a night on the town.
All images were scanned for your best views.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• I will combine shipping of multiple items if you contact me first.
• Packages will be mailed within 1-3 business days of payment. Most of the time the day after you place the order.
• Packages will be sent through USPS by First Class or Priority Mail. Media Mail will be used with a tracking number.
• You may choose to upgrade the suggested shipping; insurance and confirmation costs are paid by the Buyer. It is recommended that if the value of the item is over $50.00 that you purchase insurance. If you require a different shipping method please allow for additional time for me to manage the transaction.
• I am happy to ship outside of the US. Customs and Duties are paid by the Buyer.
• Preferred method of payment is Paypal. I also accept credit and debit cards and Etsy Gift Certificates through Etsy Direct Pay. No Checks.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
• Please contact me before you ship it if you are going to return a purchase. NO REFUNDS UNLESS THE MERCHANDISE IS RETURNED IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION.
• If your item is damaged during shipping and is within the scope of USPS to cover, you will need to file a damage claim as appropriate and contact me immediately so I may follow up on it with you.
• If your order is time-sensitive, please say so when ordering, so that I can prioritize your order -- or inform you in case there will be difficulty getting the order to you on time.
• I am always happy to answer any questions you may have about an item and if you need additional pictures of an item before making a decision, that can be arranged.