This is a digital file
Crochet an enchanting hooded coat with the beautiful Noro “Kureyon” yarns… or any similar yarn of your choice !
This is a crochet pattern in pdf format to make this coat in sizes XS to XL.
Worked top-down in one piece, starting with hood. Detailed instructions to make it in 5 sizes from XS to XL, with numerous step-by-step photos and tutorials for the special stitches.
I chose to make it stop at knee-length.. but you can go on until it’s much longer if you want (instructions included on how to lengthen it).
* sizes XS to XL
* Pattern is available in ENGLISH, FRENCH or GERMAN (choose the pdf you want during download)
* Crocheted top-down in one piece. No seaming.
* Gauge: 15 sts and 7 rows = 10 cm/4" in dc in front loop
* Sample made with Noro "Kureyon yarn (aran weight)
* 9 pages of detailed instructions & step by step pictures + 2 pages of photo-tutorials for special stitches
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
** Get 30% off your purchase when you purchase at least 4 patterns with code "ETSY30" !! ** (valid only for single patterns)
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !