This is a digital file
Make your own modern star quilt with this PDF pattern, and snuggle up with the Milky Way. I'm not talking about the candy bar either. This quilt is easy to make. I've created the pattern with beginners in mind. The pages are filled with diagrams, illustrations and detailed step-by-step instructions.
The design is simple and great for customization, it's perfect for a first quilt or a special gift. I promise, if you can sew a straight line, you can make this quilt! The pattern includes instructions for making three sizes.
Throw: 40 x 53 inches
Twin: 67.5 x 81 inches
Full/Queen: 87.75 x 97.75 inches
Throw or Crib Quilt
• 1/2 yard star fabric A
• 1/2 yard star fabric B
• 1 1/2 yards background fabric
• 2 yards backing fabric at least 44 inches wide
• 24-inch fabric square for binding
• 1 package crib-sized batting
• 4.5 Yards background fabric
• 1.5 yards star fabric A
• 1.5 yards star fabric B
• 28-inch square of fabric for binding or cut from 1 yard
• Pre-cut batting
• 2 yards of backing fabric (108 inches)
• 2 yards star fabric A
• 1 yard star fabric B
• 6 yards background fabric
• 30-inch square cut from a yard for the binding
• Queen-sized pre-cut batting
• 1.5 yards backing fabric (108 inches)
* As a bonus for beginners, I'm an including a copy of my Quilting Binding 101 Guide. You can download this file separately after your purchase. Happy Quilting!
You might also like
More from this seller
PayPal, Personal Check, or Money order. For fastest service pay by PayPal.
I now accept credit cards directly through the Etsy checkout system! Your personal payment information will remain 100 percent private and secure. Happy shopping!
Returns & exchanges
Return items within seven days for a refund. Buyer pays return shipping.
If you don't see exactly what your looking, or if you would like like something in a different size or color, convo me. I'll be happy to make a custom item to meet your specifications.
If you need help finding inserts, please convo me and I'll tell you where I buy mine.