· Additional Characteristics: Bloom First Year, Easy Care Plants, Flower
· Bloom Color: Dark Red
· Foliage Color: Medium Green
· Light Requirements: Full Sun
· Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained
· Resistance Drought Tolerant, Heat Tolerant, Humidity Tolerant, Pest Resistant
· Soil Tolerance: Normal, loamy
· Uses: Beds, Border, Containers, Outdoor
· Package: Professional Pack
· Quantity: 20 seed / pack
· Zones 1-11
· Germination rate: High The Darkest, Most Velvety Red Ever!
Flowers reach 8 inches wide! Destined to be the showpiece of any setting, this magnificent new Hibiscus wows with 6- to 8-inch blooms of the deepest, most velvety red ever seen in the family. Wide, rounded, overlapping petals are neatly pleated and gently ruffled at the tips, which are slightly darker, as if outlining the bloom for greater effect. There has never been a Hibiscus like Honeymoon! Best of all, this plant is quite compact, so you can grow it in patio containers as well as the sunny border -- but for all its smaller size, it sets masses of big, dinner-plate-sized flowers! The blooms begin swirling open when the first warm weather of summer arrives, and continue until the chilly temperatures of fall nip them back. You will be amazed at the flower power.
Expect Honeymoon Deep Red to reach 24 to 30 inches high and nearly as wide (20 to 24 inches is the average). A very quick grower, it's easy to sow right in the soil in spring -- or begin it indoors and then transplant as soon as the soil is warm and the seedlings have at least 2 sets of true leaves. Hibiscus thrives in full sunshine, loves heat, and doesn't mind drought. However, it does best in moist soils, and even tolerates damp, poorly-draining sites. Versatile and foolproof, Honeymoon is the perfect choice for your garden and patio!
EUROPE 20-30 WORKING DAYS USA & CANADA 20-35 WORKING DAYS REST OF WORLD 20-35 WORKING DAYS