This is a large assortment of trims for sewing. I will give a general list of what is included. There are quite a few that are very old, and I am only guessing at how old. Some my sister in law picked up at various flea markets, thrift stores, etc. A lot of them are packaged seam bindings and lace that were never used for various projects.
My sister in law passed away, and left these items. Some had notes on them, such as "hand crocheted", "handmade", etc. I am assuming that this is what she learned about them when she obtained them, and, upon inspecting them, that seems to be true. Some of the vintage ones could use a gentle laundering, which I did not do, because I did not want to inadvertently ruin something.
The vintage trim is in an old cigar box. I will include it or not, as you wish. If it is included, the shipping weight goes just over 2 lbs., however. Just let me know if you do not want that, and I will reimburse the extra shipping cost to you.
1. There are 2 1/2 yards of lacy tan stretch ham facing
2. 2 yards of white hem tape
3. 3 yards red lace stretchy seam binding
4. 1 yard of 1 3/4 brown lace hem facing
5. 7 2/3 yard 1 1/2 inch ecru hem facing....has a fancy flowery/seashell design
6. 5 yards 1 1/2 inch wide crochet trim
7. 2 yards of 2 1/4 inch floral leafy pattern hem facing
8. 5 2/3 yard 1 2/3 inches wide off-white hem facing, weave pattern with tiny star dots
9. 2 yards steel cut beading 1/4 inch wide
10. 1 1/3 yard 3 inch wide, very open, fancy, ecru decorative lace trim
11. 5 yards 3/4 inch wide tan hand crocheted trim!
12. 1 1/2 yards 3/4 inch wide light tan fancy open trim
13. 2 1/2 yard 1 1/4 inch light tan fancy trim, lacy look
14. 3 yards black 3/4 inch fancy lace hem lace
15. 6 unopened packages of various seam binding and hem facing
16. about 20 partial packages of various seam binding and hem facing
Sorry for the extensive list.............................
I hope someone can use this for their sewing, crafting, trimming and embellishing needs.
We only charge the actual shipping cost. We always combine shipping to give you the best rate we can. Shipping costs on some heavier items are estimated as to how much it would cost to ship the item to the furthest destination in the United States. If your actual shipping cost is less, we always refund the difference back to you.
We love custom orders. Please let us know if there is something you may want in a different color, style, etc. We will do our very best to accommodate you. If there is a problem with an order, please convo us and let us know. We will do our very best to remedy the problem to your satisfaction.
We also appreciate when our customers remember to leave feedback in our ratings. If nothing else, it lets us know that the product arrived safely from us to you.