This is a digital file
Make a beautiful afghan, wall art or blanket with this "it's a boy" graph pattern. This design is worked across 95X96 rows.
Gauge: Using H hook and worsted weight yarn, 15 SC stitches across 18 rows = 4"
You will receive:
1) The graph which is spread across 4 pages for easy viewing and printed as PDF file.
2) The written row by row instructions so that you don't have to count squares.
3) Picture tutorial for how to do single crochet color changes in a graphghan.
Whether you prefer to work from a graph or hate the counting and like it written out, this pattern has both.
Each can be easily printed or enlarged for easy viewing on your laptop, PC, tablet, or phone.
You will be provided with the digital pdf download links to the files directly through Etsy immediately after you send your payment.
What you need:
1) Any worsted weight yarn that you prefer in the colors: dark blue, light blue, and black. You can use whatever yarn that is available to you that most closely match the colors used.
2) An H hook. Again you can use whatever hook is most comfortable for you to use. Keep in mind that the larger the hook and yarn, the larger the finished afghan will be.
Please do not share, reproduce or resell any part of this pattern.
Feel free to sell the item you made from this pattern.
If you would like the tunisian written pattern where the pattern reads going only left to right, or the C2C written pattern, please message me and I can upload that as a download for you as well.
THIS IS THE PATTERN ONLY, not the finished product however, If you don't know how to crochet or aren't quite ready to do a graphghan and would like to have this blanket made for you, please message me and I will be happy to make it for you to purchase. If you have any questions about this pattern or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you have a suggestion or an idea in mind for a graphghan that you would like a pattern for, just message me and I will work one up for you.
afghan, it's a boy, balloons, bear, crochet, pattern, graph, crochet patterns, design patterns, crochet blanket, crochet designs, intarsia, tunisian, C2C