This is a digital file
The Triangles crossbody bag is a handy, lightweight bag to hold your phone, license, and a few essentials while you're out and about. It features a top zipper, long handle held on by d-rings, and a back pocket. Only the front side is stitched, so it works up quickly.
The detailed directions walk you through the stitching, even if you've never cross-stitched before. Four pages of illustrated directions guide you through the assembly so you can produce a professional-looking bag, even if you've never inserted a zipper.
It measures 4 3/4" wide by 7 3/8" tall. It's stitched on 14 count aida using DMC floss.
The PDF includes:
- Full color chart
- Suggested stitching order, great for novices
- Five pages of detailed assembly directions with illustrations so you can make a great bag even if you've never inserted a zipper
- The clever assembly method means you don't need to print pattern pieces
- Tips to make sure your seams line up perfectly
- Cross Stitch Basics, including four pages of full instructions, tips, and hints
This listing is for a PDF pattern only, available for immediate download.