There's something wonderfully romantic about old sheet music -- it's so evocative of times-gone-by it will add an authentic touch of ephemera to your craft projects. Also its soft surface is fabulous to paint over and to add colour to and it makes for a truly interesting backdrop to all kinds of mixed media work ... but also ...
... it makes you wonder how many pairs of eyes have pored over it in the past ... how many studious eyes have diligently practiced from them ... how many smiles and dreams it's helped create in those who heard it come to life!
This listing is for ONE bundle of 10 (approx) mixed sheets of music paper. I'll randomly select one for you from the near-identical packs in this particular set. The final photo shows the kinds of sources these were taken from.
This specific batch of varied and inspiring sheets are as near identical to one another as possible. Each contains the same number of pages from the same vintage sources yet the contents will obviously vary page to page.
There are approximately 10 sheets in each bundle taken from vintage / reclaimed / second-hand sources and include such musical interludes as:
* Novello's Pocket Edition Mendelssohn 'Elijah' 
* Pages from Popular Music & Film-Song Weekly 
* Easy Classics Cello 
* Campell Connoley's 40th Song and Dance Album [1950s]
... and lots more.
These unusual pages make a great boost to your mixed media supplies and also make great starter kits for anyone new to working with vintage/retro papers.
Use these sheets *whole*, as backdrops and layers of interest in collage and altered art , or cover 3D items in them for mixed media work.
*Each pack is ONE-OF-A-KIND.
*All papers included are ORIGINALS - there are no reproduced items in any of the packs.
*PLUNDERED PAGES save you the time, effort, and dusty hands it takes to unearth treasures hidden within old books and boxes.
*Then I cut up the books ... so you don't have to.
Approx. bundle size: 17 x 23cm
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- All items are carefully wrapped and packaged as soon as possible after you've made an order.
- I will usually post UK orders by First Class post. However, if your order results in a heavy/bulky parcel which costs more to post than you were charged then I may need to send by Second Class.
- When ordering more than one item: If the price you are charged for 'Combined Shipping' turns out to be notably more expensive than the ACTUAL cost of postage [plus packaging materials] I will endeavour to refund the difference.
- Please note that I am mailing from the UK and deliveries overseas will take longer to reach you.
- Buyers will be responsible for any customs fees occured.
- All items are made, stored and packed in a smoke & pet-free environment. [In fact, they all live on a shelf above my work desk until you decide you want them to come and live with you instead].
- If you have any additional shipping requests please Convo me.
Please pay via Paypal within 48 hours.
Orders will be cancelled after 48 hours if payment hasn't been recieved without personal contact from the buyer.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Any postal costs incurred during the returns process will be the customer's responsibility.
Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to discuss a refund.
julie.kirk1 [!at] ntlworld.com
If you'd like to see, hear or read more about the person behind the product then come and peer at me here: