This is a digital file
This is a digital sewing pattern for you to download once purchased.
Make it in an afternoon. This pattern should be suitable for beginner sewers and upwards.
Use Easter fabric to make a sweet little bag for the children to carry on their egg hunt, or alternatively leave off the handle and decorate as desired. Using any fabric they make ideal little storage buckets for your sewing notions or make up?
Recycle some old denim with a cotton lining to make a lovely alternative.
Then see how they just stand up on their own once made. You can even increase or decrease the bag dimensions to make the size you want. And why not make 3 in different sizes to nest inside each other?
The options are limitless with this pattern.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is expected when at the checkout and PayPal is the preferred method of payment. You can pay with a debit or credit card without having a PayPal account. Please contact me if you are having a problem paying.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Permission is given to sell what you make using Raggy Robin patterns as long as:
1. The pattern and templates are not duplicated in any way either digitally or otherwise and cannot be forwarded onto others.
2. Only the person purchasing the pattern can make the items.
3. The items are made by hand and not mass produced.
4. Credit is given to 'Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin' as the designer.