Print it out on paper, take your favorite materials (colored pencils, markers, paint), and let all the world wait!
These original colouring page is hand drawn, based on my worlds.
Digital lineart for your craft and creative projects, for coloring and other. These linearts can be used for burning, stained glass, colorind and other creative projects. But this colouring page is for your personal enjoyment and use only. When specifying coauthorship you can freely expose the results on the Internet.
Digital downloads are non-refundable. Copyright Evgeny Hontor, 2016.
Jan 1, 2018 by Nikkoth
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Paypal and credit cards.
Для покупателей из России: вы можете попросить меня зарезервировать товар и после этого оплатить картой Сбербанка.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
If the parcel arrived damaged or did not come, I will return the money (partially or completely). In some cases, I will ask you to send the item back.
I am not responsible if you have not taken your parcel. I return the money only if the parcel came to me.
1. What are the sculptures made of? Most of my works I do of velvet clay. Is a lightweight, very pleasant and safe material. You can also buy it in my shop in section "Tools and Materials": https://www.etsy.com/ru/shop/DemiurgusDreams?section_id=12777414
2. How should you properly handle and display these sculptures? Do not break; do not give into the hands of small children. Keep out of reach of pets. The animals like to chew this clay. Do not keep in dusty places. The best option for display and safekeeping it is on a shelf behind glass. For maximum safety, I recommend using glass cover, or some kind of display case.
Do not wash figures in water. It will cause irreparable damage. A sculpture will not dissolve or break, but cleaning with water will spoil the finish. To remove dust, I recommend using a dry or slightly damp squirrel brush or wrung sponge.
3. Are the sculptures strong enough to survive shipping? Yes, the figures are very easy for shipping. Because of the lightweight, they will not break, even if the postal workers are not careful. Subtle details are a bit elastic. If you do not break them on purpose, they are perfectly preserved.
4. Do you take orders? I do not take orders. Only ready to ship and actual listings with "MADE TO ORDER" in the title. My special request is not to ask about the red fox in the profile picture!
5. What to do if the postal parcel takes longer then the planned time? I will never send a parcel without tracking number. Sometimes shipping from my country takes a long time. I can not influence the mail, unfortunately. If the parcel is more than a month - I'm going to write an application for a search investigation of any missing packages.
Sometimes, instead of shipping by air plain, they ship by ground mail which takes longer and can be slow up to three months, because Russia is very big, and it takes a long time to drive out of the country. In any case, if the parcel is lost, I'll give you the full money refund, but please keep in mind that I will give a full refund after you wait for up to three months so we can determine that it is truly lost. I can give a part refund if you wait for only a month and a half up to the amount of 200.00. The shipping process is very safe, but weather and conditions can get in the way of it being delivered on time.
6. What guarantees do you have, that you will return the money for a lost package in three months? My reputation is very important to me, I don’t want to receive any negative feedback or complaints from the Etsy feedback system. I have no intention of giving my work, or my shop a bad name. and it goes beyond bad business I worked on my style for 6 years. Now I can say that it is quite recognizable. I'm not going to leave my creative work, or stop sculpting. A bad reputation will find me everywhere. My guarantee is my name and my work.