IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ ALL IMFORMATION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!
WOULD CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING UPGRADE is AVAILIABLE:-
* OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS please note orders placed by STANDARD SHIPMENT will NOT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER, PARCELS ARE SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK (We can only provide proof of Postage). IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER BY SIGNED & TRACKED, This will provided a Unique Tracking Number.
* ANY OVERPAYED POSTING COST WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER POSTAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTAGE COST PLEASE CONTACT US WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP.ANY OVERPAY POSTING COST WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER POSTAGE, CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTAGE COST PLEASE CONTACT US WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP.
Content: 100% Cotton
Yarn Group: C (16 - 19 stitches) / 10 ply / aran / worsted
Weight/length: 50 g = approx 75 m
Recommended needle size: 5 mm
Knitting tension: 10 x 10 cm = 17 sts x 22 rows
Machine wash 60°C / Dry Flat
82 yards per 50gm ball
Fun and easy to knit cotton!
DROPS Paris is spun from multiple thin strands of 100% cotton - a fiber that breathes and has a high absorbency, which makes garments made in this yarn cool and yet warm.
Soft to the touch and with a delicate rustic feel, this yarn is available in two different types; DROPS Paris uni colour, made from 100% combed cotton and DROPS Paris recycled denim, made from 100% recycled cotton.
Paris can be used on many of the hundreds of FREE patterns on the garnstudio website.
In both cases, this is a yarn that works up fast and easy, and it’s a great choice for beginners and for interior projects like potholders, dish cloths, towels and baby bibs; being especially good for people with sensitive skin, since it does not itch or irritate.
Made in EU
Oeko-Tex® certificate 951032
I found Drop's Paris a nice yarn to knit. I did mine on 4 mm although drops suggest 5mm and I found it knit on metal needles better than on plastic. It is yarn made up of multiple strands so you need to watch you don't get a stray loop anywhere but it is not a great problem. my garment was very soft and comfortable to wear and overall I would buy this yarn again.
Don't wash your garment too warm and never leave it to soak. Let the garment dry flat.
Some general info that's important to know:
**I will endeavour to send out items within 1 - 2 business days.
** Although I have tried my best to ensure that the pictures reflect the true nature of the fabric please allow for slight colour variations on different monitors as some colour tones may appear differently.
** Your purchase will be carefully packaged to insure that it will be in perfect condition once it arrives at it's destination .
**Refunds and Exchanges
Every effort will be made to ensure you are happy with your purchase. However if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase refunds will only be accepted in unused condition and product in original package and resalable condition. Buyer must be responsible for return post.
PRODUCTS WE ARE UNABLE TO CANCEL, REFUND OR EXCHANGE
We can't offer refund or exchanges, unless faulty on the following items:
*Made to order and cut to order measured items( such as Fabric & Haberdashery sold by the metre)
*Sewing & Knitting Patterns/books
*Items which have been cut or processed by the purchaser If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me I am always happy to help.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale