This is a digital file
Massive collection of Patterns for Cross-Stitch borders inspired by the trilogy of The Lord of The Rings!!
PDF FILE for INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD with 240+ borders!!
“Middle-Earth Patterns - Lord of the Rings Borders for Cross-Stitch” is the new version of the booklet full of patterns for Cross-stitch borders inspired by the movie trilogy of “The Lord of The Rings”, especially the great variety of decorations made on clothing, weapons, armors and buildings created for the movies, or for the merchandise.
This new edition, now looking like a real A4-format book, comes now with 240+ borders, including 5 new borders, from the fluid and elegant lines of the Elvish style to the Celtic touch of Rohan’s interlaces and horse symbols, from the solid Dwarven interlaces to the natural forms of the Hobbit’s style, from the Renaissance appeal of the Gondorian decorations to the Dark Side bitter symbols, these patterns will suit every taste!
* This pattern is a PDF DIGITAL FILE for INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD with 65 pages, including descriptions, suggestions and notes.
* Due the Etsy's file size limit, the complete file was divided on THREE PDF FILES. Make sure to download all the three file.
* The files are big, more than 19 MB each, so the download could be slow, depending on your connection.
* This pattern replaces the previous "Middle Earth Borders - The Lord of the Rings" and it’s the Volume 1 of a series that will include a second book of borders inspired by the trilogy of "The Hobbit" (coming soon) and other pubblications for small motives.
Approx chart size: from 10 to 70 stitches in height
This PDF Pattern is a counted Cross Stitch Chart for instant download and includes:
- Descriptions, suggestions and notes
- 240+ borders charts with color blocks
This is an original handmade pattern. Though inspired by other forms of art, this pattern it's been totally created by the owner of this shop. Please respect the work behind this design.
This pattern cannot be reproduced in any shape or form. Printing and photocopying should be for private use only to the customer who purchases it. Thank you!