A wide and varied selection of 20 pieces of postal ephemera.
You will receive the exact 20 pieces in the photo. This selection includes:
- A page from an old telephone book with 35 King George stamps stuck on - WOW!
- Air Mail labels including ones from Australia and Italy and the US (from 1990)
- Economy Post label from New Zealand
- Registered mail labels including one from Cyprus and Jersey
- an old Royal Mail postage stamp booklet (without stamps) featuring Hawker Fury
- An used envelope from the American Philatelic Society with stamps
- A GB stamp with the cancellation 'World's Greatest Hobby', which of course stamp collecting is!
- A hologram stamp from the UAE featuring a bird which appears 3D when you move it
- A USA envelope clipping from the 1930s with pre-paid postage
- An unused CN22 customs form from the 1990s
- A Sea Mail label!
- a Canada Post postage stamp booklet (without stamps)
- an old glassine from Jamestown, NY Stamp Co for Hoses from Romania 1984 issue
- Three stamp gutters with red crosses
- A 'Place Stamp Here' envelope clipping from underneath a postage stamp!
- A First Day Cover from the UN campaigning for a world without hunger.
As you might expect with genuine vintage labels such as these, there is the odd crease and nick in some of these labels but they are in good condition.
They will be posted in a protective glassine envelope.
If you are looking for more postal ephemera or airmail stamps, please get in touch.
I'd love to see what you create with these! Please do share your postal and stamp related work with me on twitter and Instagram @artstamped.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Stamps are usually sent in a protective glassine envelope within a card to protect them on their postal journey to you. My standard delivery is first class in the UK, and airmail for international orders. In the UK, you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days of shipping. For International orders, delivery can be expected within 5-7 working days. Delivery times at Christmas and during other Public Holiday periods may take longer. Unfortunately, Royal Mail and our world postal agencies are outside of my control and some orders may take longer to arrive. If you have not received your order within 14 days (UK) or 28 days (International), we may need to submit a claim to Royal Mail. Tracking is not included in standard delivery. For most items, I offer an option to upgrade your shipping to include tracking.
Commissions and custom orders are likely to take longer than 3 days to design and make but we will discuss this when we agree the work.
As an etsy buyer myself, I know that international customs comes with the territory so request that my international customers consider this when making a purchase with Art Stamped. I request my buyers pay any custom fees. I am based in the UK.
I have various discount codes. If you are buying multiple items, please contact me and I can give you a personalised code.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
I do not take responsibility for any postal service damage or loss. I have provided some additional shipping options if you would like a tracked delivery.
If the item does not meet your satisfaction, all that I ask is that you contact me so that we can discuss.
Please note that the colour of the stamps in the photos may differ slightly from the real colour due to photography, computer screen colour and/or filters applied to bring out the definition of the stamps/ artwork. If you are concerned about colour matching, let me know and I can provide you with more information.
If you would like to use any of my work for public or private use images, please contact me.
Caring for your Art Stamped piece: Your Art Stamped piece needs little care but due to the nature of the work, it is best if you do not place it directly above or near a radiator or heating device.