• All items are carefully packed with reinforced envelopes, padding and boxes appropriate to the item. In addition, some items are protected in a clear plastic pouch (which is reusable);
• All items are usually sent within 1-3 of payment. I will always let you know when your order has been sent;
• All items are sent via Royal Mail - first class in the UK and Airmail worldwide; first class usually takes a day to arrive after posting and airmail can take up to 2 weeks after posting (according to the Royal Mail website);
• I’m happy to send to any country. International customers are responsible for any Customs fees, taxes, tariffs, or other duties incurred;
• I will obtain a receipt as proof of postage. Unfortunately Royal Mail don't offer a tracking number for airmail packages;
• Reduced postage and packaging is available for multiple items - if you're ordering from outside the UK and want a bulk order to make postage cheaper, please get in touch and I'll give you a postage price for the whole package;
If you want to upgrade your delivery in terms of guaranteed, recorded or tracked mail please let me know and I'll arrange it for you.
Pink Flamingo Handcrafting accepts payments via PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase please contact me within 14 days of receipt to return the item (provided that the item is in its original condition it was sent in) for a refund or exchange and details on how to do so.
A refund will be given within 14 days of receiving the returned item or evidence that the item has been shipped back. You are responsible for any shipping costs.
Custom and personalised orders cannot be returned.
You can cancel an order at any time within the 14 days and return the item to: Pink Flamingo Handcrafting 5 Shenstone Road Sheffield S6 1SP
If the order is cancelled after the item has been posted, the buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Custom orders are most welcome – this can be a variation of an existing design (where possible) or something designed to you own specifications. Contact me to discuss the possibilities!
Although some of my items may appeal to children, due to small parts no items are suitable for children under 5 years of age.