This is a digital file
Tired of spending hours on youtube & pinterest looking for quality wreath tutorials?
You can now benefit from my years of experience, research, trial and error!
Skip all of the learning curves & headaches...
Purchase a copy of my watermelon wreath tutorial guide and you will gain access to 9 step by step videos that walk you through the entire process. While working through each video I give you my tips and tricks – that have been used to sell over 1200 wreaths in the last 4 years!!
Benefits of purchasing the digital download today:
• Gain access to my wreath video at the sale price of 19.99, and receive a coupon for 10% off all future downloads.
• Instant access means you’ll be making a perfect wreath in a matter of minutes!
• The digital download allows you to start, stop, pause and rewind wherever you need allowing you to learn at your own speed!
• A PDF file that has the complete list of supplies, tools, and tips so that you don’t make the same mistakes that so many of us have made when first starting out!
• It’s a tax write off for current business owners!
• 60+ happy customers in the first 24 hours, with several being repeat customers within the first 24– They came back and purchased our other tutorials featuring Wreath Bases and Facebook page likes!
Most importantly, your purchase will fund STEM educational scholarships for underprivileged middle school students!!
STEM - a weeklong program focusing on engineering, technology and math. I am so passionate about wanting kids to have an opportunity to enjoy the STEM program that I am putting my money where my mouth is! When you purchase my first wreath tutorial all of the proceeds will go towards a STEM scholarship! My video gives you step-by-step instructions.... for all you need to make your first wreath. This opportunity could literally change a child's future and give them hope to continue with their education. Buy my video at the ridiculous low price of $19.99 today and help change a child's future!!
• 5 stars– “Good Morning I am sure you are work. I dreamt about that watermelon wreath all night and got up early to change my craft outlet order but they were out of some things. So… I made a wreath “Damon Style” for a patriotic wreath and it is exactly the style I have been aiming for, for over 2 years!!!”
• “I HIGHLY recommend Damon’s video! Not just for the cuteness of his wreath but for all you can learn from him. The investment is invaluable!! I give it 5 stars!”
• “watched your video last night and used your bow tutorial to use my ProBow to make my first Terri bow. Great job on your video tutorial”
• “bought it… watched it… loved it…”
• “bought it and I love how you show everything so well. Please make more”
• “LOVE it LOVE it Love it!!! Make more videos please!”
• “Very mellow tutorial. My pace. No music or frills. To the point but in a soft pleasing way. Love it!!”
You might also like
More from this seller
You can pay with either a credit card, pay pal, or an Etsy gift card. Once your payment has gone through, we will ship your wreath within 1-3 business days.
Returns & exchanges
The materials used in our wreaths are considered durable to outdoor exposure unless noted in the item's description. We would recommend hanging your wreath on a door that has a slight overhang. Unfortunately, over time, as with anything left outside, the sun will fade a wreath, some flowers and mesh more than others. But don't worry; your wreath should give you many seasons of enjoyment before that. A season would be considered one month at a time. For example, Halloween would be hung for the month of October.
Each wreath measures differently and the exact measurements are included in the item description.
We gladly accept custom orders!