Quilt Binding Red and Off White Double Fold | 5 yards of cross grain quilt binding made from a vintage feedsack reproduction fabric.
5 yards of double-fold quilt binding made from a dark red fabric. This print is a vintage feedsack reproduction print from Windham. It is a deep red with brown undertones.
The fabric is cut on the cross grain, so it has a nice amount of give, without being overly stretchy and easy to pull out of shape.
This binding can be used for quilts, pillows, and other square/rectangular things, or projects with gentle curves.
Besides binding, this fabric tape can also be used to make fabric banners, wristlet straps, bag straps, apron ties, key fobs, etc.
• Double fold binding
• Approximately 5/8" when folded
• Pre-shrunk 100% cotton fabric
• Fabric strips are joined on the bias to make one continuous piece
Get in touch if you need more than 5 yards. I might be able to make you more.
More binding: http://etsy.me/1Nlceva
More sewing supplies: http://etsy.me/2iy0ICu
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All PDF patterns are delivered via INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once your payment is processed you'll receive an email from etsy with a link to the download. You can also download your file by going to "Your Account" --> "Purchase" --> then select the invoice for the transaction. Patterns can not be downloaded through the Etsy phone app.
All sewing supplies ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Unless otherwise noted, your package will be shipped 2-3 business days after your payment is received.
I don't ship packages to destinations outside the US at this time, but you can use an international mail forwarding service to get a US mailing address and they'll forward your packages to you. Google "international mail forwarding" to find companies that offer this service.
Etsy Checkout payments can experience delays up to 48-hours for security screening. If your payment is selected for security screening, your shipment will be delayed and PDF patterns will not be available for download until the payment clears. You can also pay with PayPal. Sorry, no eChecks, money orders, cash, or bank transfers.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Digital documents can't be returned, so there are refunds or exchanges for patterns.
Please download, save, and store your pattern file(s) somewhere safe (i.e. not on your computer).
Lost files can be replaced for 30-days with proof of purchase (link to your receipt, or a copy of your email receipt). I don't sell, maintain, or store these documents indefinitely so if you lose your pattern in many cases it is irreplaceable.
If you want to keep these files indefinitely--or at least longer than your next computer crash or upgrade--the best option is to have a data backup system running, or store the files online. Storing them online can be as simple as emailing them to yourself at a gmail type account, or using a service like Drop Box or Box.net.
CUT/MADE TO ORDER GOODS:
Sorry, no refunds for items cut or made to order. This includes custom made buttons, fabric, interfacing, and any other items cut as continuous lengths the buyer specifies.
• Returned items must be in original condition.
• Shipping fees are not refundable. This includes the costs to ship it back and the original shipping cost you paid when submitting your order.
• Make sure to mail it back with "Delivery Confirmation" or some kind of tracking. This is to protect you should the package go missing in the mail. A refund isn't submitted for processing until the return package is received.
• Return package needs to be post marked within 30-days of your purchase.
• Once your package arrives a refund will be submitted within 48-hours. The time it takes to actually receive the refund credit in your account can vary. Questions regarding those processing times should be directed to etsy or your bank.
Shipments within the US are sent with "Delivery Confirmation". Please let me know if you have not received your package after 2 weeks. USPS online tracking information must show the package has not been delivered in order to qualify as a lost package.
Please credit Michelle Patterns in all written item descriptions. For example when selling online please include the following sentence, or other similar wording in your item description: "This item was made using a michellepatterns.com sewing pattern." A link to my etsy shop would also be greatly appreciated.
All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the designs is expressly prohibited.
Distribution of the pattern pieces and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited.