This is a digital file
Use CRAW to create a Rivoli bezel encased in frames of bicones. The outer frames of the pendant can be made narrower or wider depending on your tastes. The pendant is 3 inches tall.
This pattern contains 12 pages of instructions in pdf with full-color illustrations to guide you along. This design is intermediate-advanced. You'll need to be proficient in Cubic Right Angle Weave (CRAW) and flat herringbone. There are 7 videos to help guide you along for all of steps. For the video links, it is on the second page under the section "Notes about this tutorial". You can click the links within the pdf and it will take you to the videos. Please read this section, there are important notes covered.
Skill level: Intermediate-Advanced
Supplies used in the sample:
- 806 11/0 seed beads (about 7.5 grams), Toho #557pf
- 76 15/0 seed beads ( about .25 grams), Toho #557pf
- 1 18mm Crystal Rivoli, Swarovski, Crystal Volcano
- 1 6mm Crystal Bicone, Swarovski, Fuchsia AB2X
- 46-48 3mm Crystal Bicones, Swarovski, Ruby
- 12 yards of Fireline, 6lb
- Size 12 beading needle
With the purchase of the tutorial you agree to the following:
- You are allowed to sell or gift any hand crafted work made from this tutorial.
- You may not sell, share, copy, distribute or give away copies of this tutorial/videos.
- You may not use this tutorial to teach a class, whether profit or non profit.
- You may not take credit or ownership in anyway for this tutorial, including any variations or modifications made
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
If you have something in mind for a custom order feel free to let me know. I normally don't charge for custom orders up front unless it is something I have made before. Once I make the piece and you like it you are then free to purchase. But if not I can resell it so it's okay :)