This is a digital file
“Jesus is Prayerful” is a kids craft devotional with 8 lessons that teach kids about talking with God. They will learn that Jesus’ perfect prayers motivate us to talk to God about anything! This is one of our four Learning to Live Like Jesus craft devotionals, which are tools that parents or caregivers can use to engage Scripture with their kids in a fun and hands-on way.
- Downloads into a PDF format
- Use on your tablet, phone, or computer OR print it out and put into a cute binder
- Great for 2-6 year old kids
- Each devotional is easily adaptable to your child's skills and interests
- Includes simple crafts using many household items
Each day’s devotional is split into the following sections:
- Craft Word: The word highlighted from the scripture passage which connects to the craft for the day.
- Let’s Have Fun: The craft or activity designed to help kids learn to live like Jesus because of His great love for us.
- Let’s Chat: The short, simple, and easy explanation of the scripture passage to help kids understand deeper truths of God’s Word and to help parents more easily explain truths that are hard for young kids to grasp.
- Notes: A section left intentionally blank for you use as you see fit. Write notes to prepare or record the things your kids learned while doing that day’s devotional.
You’ll receive an instant digital download of a PDF file:
- Includes 25 pages: 8 different lessons
- Print on plain 8.5x11 paper or cardstock (printing double sided reduces amount of paper you’ll use)
- Includes our vision for how to use this devotional, a shopping list for craft supplies, and an explanation of how to adapt devotional use for a variety of age groups.
There are three of us on the Little Hearts Little Hands team, and we desire to see parents be intentional about teaching their kids about Jesus. We each have children, and we know how easy it is to neglect teaching them about the most important part of life...life with Jesus. We created LHLH so we could have a plans and resources available to show our children that Jesus is real and he is better than anything this world has to offer.