Some people think it is troublesome to start Sashiko. It seems like Sashiko requires a lot of preparation such as pattern transferring, learning how to stitch appropriately, and so on. In fact, it is very simple to start. It just takes some time to get used to the unique way, and only practice makes it easier.
So we wanted to everyone to start Sashiko without worrying about anything.
This set has everything you need for Sashiko (besides a ballpoint pen or a tracing wheel. I hope every household has one ballpoint pen.)
For those who are worried about the process or techniques for Sashiko, most of the challenges are explained online with free tutorial videos. In addition to what we uploaded already, we will make online video tutorials as you would need.
If you have any questions regarding Sashiko, just message us. We will try to make the video on the topic.
I hope you can start enjoying Sashiko today.
The set include;
- Indigo Dyed Fabric | Cotton 100% / 24.5" x 11"
- Cotton Poplin Fabric (for back fabric usgae) / 24.5" x 11"
- Mylar Paper (for transferring the pattern)
- Chakopee Carbon Paper (for transferring the pattern)
- Safety Pins (for transferring the pattern)
- Sashiko Patterns | 4 of traditional patterns
- Sashiko Thread | 145 meter | Cotton 100% | #10 - Original White
- 3 Sashiko needles and 1 Sashiko thimble
- Itomaki Bobbin Paper (For keeping Sashiko thread in a good shape)
*The color of thread can be changed based on your request. If there are no special request, the Original White color (#10) will be in the package.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale