This is a digital file
Instant Digital Download
2x 6MB Png files on a transparent background
This download includes two files of a little yellow dinghy, one with a water reflection and one without. These overlays have been designed for photographers to use as an overlay as an element in their composite images. You will need to use a software program such as Photoshop that allows you to work on layers and will need at least a basic knowledge of layers, masks and blending modes to be able to use this product effectively.
I hope that this little boat will add something special to your sea-themed, fairytale, fantasy, make-believe or fine art child portrait kind of composite image.
I will be adding new backgrounds, overlays and other digital resources for photographers all the time but if you have any specific requests I'm also happy to shoot to order so feel free to email me with any requests at fotographer.nz [!at] gmail.com
Instructions for use:
* Download this digital file (download should start as soon as payment has gone through).
* Open your own image that you want to add the overlay to in your editing software that allows you to work in layers (eg. Photoshop)
* Open this file in your editing software copy and paste it or drag and drop it as a layer on top of your own image.
*Add shadows if needed, perhaps darkening the water nearest the boat and/or the side of the boat furtherest from the light source.
* Do any colour work, filters etc and run any actions that you would like as this often pulls the elements in your images together as well.
* Merge the layers into one (Shift + Ctrl + E in Photoshop).
If you need any help or advice please do not hesitate contact me.
If you would like any help, to help others or to share your creations we'd love to see them here
https://www.facebook.com/MomentsInTime.Back.2.Front/ I also hope to make this FB page a great resources for photographers who are learning or perfecting their compositing skills. I will be posting videos and tutorials on compositing and hope that we can all share the little tips that we pick up along the way to help make our composites look convincing :)
All the best with your artistic endeavours!
Kind regards Marie-Claire of Moments In Time Photography, N.Z.
Due to the digital nature of this product all sales are final. For personal and commercial use in composite images but please do not share or claim as your own and resell.