This is a digital file
Do you need to give the gift of a green thumb? Create a cactus gift box that will never die. It can hold a small lipstick, several chocolates and a handful of jellybeans – all locked with a simple tab. There are 3 tags for you to write a message.
Watch the assembly tutorial video on YouTube to see just how easy it is to put together (link available in the PDF download).
*** PAPERS NEEDED ***
• Flower: lightweight vellum
• Cactus: green cardstock
• Sand: color printer or brown cardstock
• Pot: Orange cardstock
*** MATERIALS NEEDED ***
• Flower: markers to color the vellum, and a small brad
• Cactus: opaque white marker or acrylic paint and brush
• Pot: brown ink pad to ink the edges of the pot to give it some texture
*** TOOLS USED ***
• Electric cutting machine such as Cricut Explore / Silhouette Cameo or any machine that can accept SVG files
• Glue: Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue / UHU Glue Stick
*** INSTANT DELIVERY ***
SVG files will be compressed into a ZIP file for download. The link will be supplied on your purchase receipt and to your Etsy e-mail address within minutes after purchase. A PDF menu describing the materials will also be included.
NOTE: A Cricut die cutter was used to cut all items seen here. Results may vary with different die cutters. Hand cutting is not suggested due to tiny details. Compatible with Silhouette Studio Designer Edition and Cricut Design Space. For anyone using the KNK Force, you will need to transcribe the SVG files in MTC and/or another SVG file management system.
Please contact me if you have any questions. Sorry, no refunds due to the nature of this electronic product. Please do not share, sell, or modify and resell my digital files.
Copyright 2017 © Cecelia Louie, http://paperzen.blogspot.ca/
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal, credit cards, and gift cards.
Returns & exchanges
All digital sales are non-refundable.