- POCKET SIZE: 3.5 x 5.5 inches fits in your pocket for sketching anywhere
- PREMIUM: 160 pages of smooth, cream-colored paper accents your colors.
- VERSATILE: a dense 81 pound paper takes application of pencil, ink, pen, pastel, charcoal. May take a light water-color wash.
- FLEXIBLE: all-weather cover protects your art and provides support in the field.
- RECOMMENDED: Naturalist Jeff Wolh uses the Pocket Leda on month-long backpack trips in the Rocky Mountains. Perfect to record observations of the great outdoors.
Custom designed for art enthusiasts by Leda Art Supply for the best sketching experience. The strong, acid free 120 g/m² - 81 pound paper is environmentally friendly and simply ideal for sketching. This solid thread bound book is light weight and uses archival paper, so your art will last for decades. Its 160 pages of light beige-colored pages await your handiwork.
The paper is Forest Stewardship Council certified as environmentally friendly.
The paper is smooth and takes application of pencil, ink, pen, pastel, charcoal and light water-color wash.
This robust, all weather notebook is ideal for traveling.
Unlike less expensive notebooks with glued bindings Leda's binding is sewn for durability.