I was able to find what may be the last of this Wonder Woman fabric so I can make about 9 more of these fantastic Wonder Woman I bags. These will be available for mail about June 9 - 12. You might want to place your order now to assure that you will get one!!!
"Wonder Woman I Project Bag" is medium size, measuring approx 13" L x 10"H x 4.5" wide at the base and easily holds any project up to adult shawl sizes. It will also hold larger projects in process.
The "white-on-white" lining makes it easy to locate items stuffed inside and Wonder Woman is pictured on the exterior and interior pockets .
Since the bags are each hand-made, print placement and lining may vary.
The bag features:
- 2 large exterior pockets - large enough for holding your printed pattern
- 3 interior open pockets - each approx 4" x 5" - just the right size for holding notions such as tape measure, row counter and needle case/stitches markers, etc
- 1 interior zippered pocket - approx 7" x 8" for holding credit cards, cell phone and keys
- 2 interior snap-lock yarn guide rings to make working with multiple skeins of yarn much easier, yet the rings open and close for changing yarns or projects
- matching wristlet zipper pull
- padding and interfacing that allows the bag to stand open while working
"Your projects deserve to be kept in a Front Range Bag."