Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance oil. Uncut and undiluted fragrance
Smells just like the Bath and Body scent but for a fraction of the cost. You can dilute it with water or jojoba or even olive oil at a 3-4% range and you will have a great quality perfume oil or body splash. This is a fragrance oil, there is no such thing as a Japanese Cherry Blossom essential oil.
You can use this oil fragrance on diffusers, for room sprays, soap making, candle making, laundry sheets, cosmetics, body care formulas, home cleaning products. Do not apply this fragrance oil directly to your skin because it is not a perfume oil. For topical use only. Not intended for lip care formulas. Keep away from children and pets. Discontinue use immediately and rinse with water if any signs of irritation occur.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is through U.S.P.S.. Please allow 2 to 5 days from the day of purchase for your product to arrive if you are within the U.S.
For other countries, we will ship also via USPS. It will take longer depending on customs and your Postal service in your country. It can be up to 2-3 weeks, and this shipping will be charged extra.
We ship the very next day that you make your purchase, except for weekends and holidays.
Please note that the free shipping is only for orders within U.S.. Thanks!
Our store accepts all major credit cards through PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- If your item arrived broken, half of it spilled, NO, you do not need to send a broken bottle back but YES, you do need to send me a picture of it or of the spilled envelope. I will reimburse your whole purchase of course.
- If you didn't like the fragrance, it is not what you expected, your little sister used your credit card without your permission, etc., you can send it back to us - you pay for the return shipping- and once we receive it and verify it is in the same conditions we sent it, we will reimburse your whole purchase.
- We try to be very clear on the description of our fragrances so you know what you are buying before you actually pay for it. That is why we do not accept returns of items used half way or that smell differently.
- Fragrance oils, essential oils, perfume oils, and basically everything that has oil in it, needs to be stored on a certain way for it not to get "spoiled". This is why we won't accept returns after a month from the purchase date. You have to contact us within 7 days of the delivery date, and send it back within 2 weeks.