RUG PATTERN-rug hooking or oxford Punch rug - Primitive Goat/ Summerr (rhrp 24) adaptation from punch needle
This listing is a primitive, folk art pattern for a RUG HOOKING, or RUG PUNCHING (Oxford Needle). from ©Briar Cottage Studio / Kate Gillery.
Photo shown is a punch needle...this has been enlarged and adapted for rug making.
I would love to hook all the patterns but for cost effectiveness and time I cannot.
Named ( Primitive Goat/ Summer) (RPRH 24)
This Listing is for a Rug pattern, hand drawn on either Monks cloth (Oxford rug punch) or Primitive linen (Rug Hooking).
This pattern measures: 44 1/2" wide x 13" High
The main photo depicts the pattern needle punched on weaver's cloth not Hooked, to be used as a reference.
INSTRUCTIONS AND FIBER Yarn or wool NOT INCLUDED!
NOW AVAILABLE WITH THREE OPTIONS:
(1) PATTERN PAPER ONLY- 8.5 x 11 sheets you will have to piece together to make an enlargement
(2) PATTERN HAND DRAWN ON MONKS CLOTH - for Oxford punch rug with Yarn and a Oxford Punch Needle.
(3) PATTERN HAND DRAWN ON PRIMITIVE LINEN - for Rug Hooking with wool strips and a Rug Hook.
The pattern includes:
* A photo of the finished product either hooked or punched for a suggested use of color.
* Also a Print of the Original Sketch for use of suggested colors.
* A paper pattern or
* A Hand drawn pattern on either monks cloth or primitive linen of your choosing. (Hand drawn upon ordering, please allow 3 to 5 days for drawing your new pattern)
* The fabric is stitched on the edges to reduce fraying.
* At least 2" extra fabric around pattern for mounting on hoop or frame.
Shipping has been added into cost: Pattern only will be shipped standard mail. Cloth patterns will be shipped priority mail.
Finished item from pattern or the pattern itself may not be sold wholesale to the Retail Trade, or in Wholesale shows of any kind. If you would like information on wholesale patterns, please email me at kgillery [!at] gmail.com.
Finished item from the pattern cannot be submitted to any Magazines, or Wholesale Companies For Reproduction. If you post the finished item on the internet please credit the designer, Kate Gillery at Briar Cottage Studio.
No mass production of the pattern or finished product is allowed. (Always by copyright laws, BKTA Be Kind To Artists)
Friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kate.gillery
Follow me on Pinterest at: .http://www.pinterest.com/KateGillery/
Follow my Blog at: :http://briarcottagestudio.blogspot.com/
Visit my Website at : http://www.briarcottagestudio.com/
7% sales tax will be added to Pennsylvania buyers.
Thank you for stopping by
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship items Monday thru Friday after receiving payment.
I usually ship most packages USPS and occasionally UPS.
Price of shipping includes $40.00 insurance and tracking.
If you prefer a different shipping method (or you need it faster) please contact me.
I try to keep my shipping prices as low and accurate as possible.
I accept Etsy Payments & Gift Cards.
or if you prefer, I accept Paypal. At the end of the transaction, you must log on your Paypal account to proceed to payment. If you have any problem or question about the procedure, just contact me. All sales must be cleared at the moment of purchase. If after 3 days I haven't gotten your payment and I had no communication from you, the sale will be cancelled and the item will be back for sale in my shop. Prices are in US $ but you can pay using you own currency as Paypal will automatically convert it.
Pennsylvania residents will incur 7% sales tax. This will be added to your bill during the checkout process.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
It is my wish that every customer enjoy their purchase.
Please contact me within 3 days of receiving your purchase, if you have any concerns.
Your satisfaction is important to me.
Please note: Due to the nature of Patterns - they are non-refundable.