3 Art Deco 1930s Gift Tags 2 Hand Made Mock Ups, Prototypes, Hoop Skirt Flower Floral, Birthday Cat Dog Kitten Puppy Vintage Antique
Here are three 1930s Art Deco gifts tags in prototype and/or mock up state, featuring pretty pastel colors. These were found with a group of 1930s gift card and gift tag mock ups and prototypes from an artist who designed at Gibson, who I believe was a woman. Made of light cardstock along with some paper. The flower and hoop skirted girl are in mock up state, so are like hand made gift tags! The flower card opens, the hoop skirted lady card does not; she is glued to a pink piece of paper. The birthday piece is a printed piece which does not open. Largest item is about 4” by 2 7/8.”
Some normal handling wear, minor creasing, normal age toning and normal vintage soiling, some minor edge wear and corner wear, etc.
• Flower – Some marks on back and name/mark in pencil on back.
• Hoop skirted lady – Small light stains on front, stains/glue showing through on back along with writing in pencil. Cardboard glued to pink paper is detaching at edges in places. String frayed.
• Birthday – rubber cement stains on back side.
Interesting for the collector, since they are in a state of design prior to manufacture. Also could be used as gift tags, or for scrapbooking, etc.
Any props not included.
Colors can vary across devices, so the colors and brightness should be considered an approximation.
To see beautiful vintage tins and other surprises in my shop, please click here: www.etsy.com/shop/tinprincess
PLEASE SEE SHOP POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASE.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• I usually ship the next business day after payment is received, if it’s going to be more than a couple days I will notify you promptly.
• I only ship to the address provided at check out, so if you are sending a gift or need your item shipped elsewhere, be sure to add that address to your address book before purchase, and use it at check out.
• If shipping is being charged and combined shipping for multiple items at checkout is still more than necessary to ship the items to your location, an appropriate refund will be made.
• For added security, packages valued over $100 are usually shipped with signature confirmation to eliminate possibility of them being left unattended at delivery.
• I will ship some items to certain foreign countries which have delivery confirmation from the U.S. These include: Canada, Australia, New Zealand. I no longer ship to the European Union, which includes the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Australia now has a 10% GST at checkout.
• For international shipments, all customs charges, import fees, VAT, and related expenses due at time of delivery are the responsibility of the buyer. Recent experience shows some countries impose steep charges. I cannot falsify values to avoid customs charges on the buyers end.
• International buyers, please allow two to three weeks shipping time for delivery.
• International buyers, please read item description thoroughly and look at all photos. Return shipping costs could be very expensive for you.
• Alaska and Hawaii, please allow additional delivery time, possibly a week or more.
• Very sorry, due to delivery problems, I no longer ship to APO/FPO addresses, or U.S. Protectorates.
• I accept credit cards, debit/bank cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay directly through Etsy; all forms of PayPal, including PayPal by way of using a credit card; Etsy gift cards.
• Ohio residents (and now Washington State, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and possibly other state residents) pay sales tax on total cost, including any shipping and handling.
Returns & exchanges
• Returns are accepted up to 14 days after item is received, with buyer paying return shipping, so read the description closely and view all photos. If I have made a serious error in the listing (or otherwise) I will refund your return shipping costs. Contact me first by email for instructions on initiating a return.
• In the rare case that an insurance claim has to be filed, all original packaging needs to be kept to show proof of damage, there can be a mandatory waiting period until claim can be filed, and you may be required to fill out an online questionnaire to verify loss or damage, or verify by phone, etc.
• Please contact me to resolve any issues before leaving poor feedback of any kind. I will work with you to resolve any issues that come up. I want you to be happy!
• I often ship immediately, so any cancellations need to take place very quickly. Once shipped, a cancellation is not possible. Once a shipping label has been printed, shipping costs cannot be refunded.