PATTERN 3 Wise Owls cushion cover - 3 hiboux sages - button opening - superchunky/superbulky - English and French
This is a digital file
*****************PATTERN PDF file for 3 Wise Owls cushion cover**************
3 wise old owls, all sitting in a row and waiting to come to your house. They are so cute and would make great presies for others; alternatively you could just keep them for yourself!
The pattern is easy/intermediate, and would suit a confident beginner or more experienced knitter. The very simple cable is explained in detail, and other skills needed are - cast/bind on and off, knit, purl, knit2together, knit into the front and back of a stitch, and sewing up. Line by line instructions are given, in English with British/American terms and a French translation follows the English one. It's possible just to print off the language you want.
This is an envelope cover, with buttons and buttonholes to enable easy insertion of the cushion.
Any superchunky yarn should knit up fine, as long as the tension is correct.
Hope you have fun with this trendy and fast owlie cushion!
3 sages hiboux, assis en rangs d’oignons : Tellement choux, ils sauront embellir votre intérieur !
Ce patron est de niveau facile/qualifié, et le gros fil superchunky/superbulky rend le tricot à la fois rapide et très actuel. Un motif de torsade très simple forme la chouette, ce qui le rend idéal pour les débutants en torsades… et très amusant à tricoter.
Cette housse de coussin est ouverte avec des boutonnières, pour faciliter l’insertion du coussin.
Tricotez-la pour vous-même, ou pour offrir à vos proches !
Knitted on flat 2 needles and sewn up the sides.
Full support if needed - I am always willing to help.
Measurements: to fit cushion 41cm x 41cm/ 16in x 16in, (although slightly smaller and larger cushions may be suitable, as the cushion measures approx 38x36cm/15x14in unstretched.
• 5 x 50g balls Drops Eskimo Uni Colour; Colour 52 or any other colour. Other superchunky or superbulky yarns may be suitable, but they must give the desired tension/gauge on 9mm (UK00 – US13 ) . (See tension/gauge instructions below.)
• 8mm (UK0 – US11) and 9mm (UK00 – US13 ) single point knitting needles.
• 3 x approx 3-4cm/1-1.5in buttons for the opening if using, and matching cotton thread. (It may be possible to use the yarn.)
• 6 x approx 13mm/0.5in buttons for the eyes, and matching cotton thread.
• A cable needle (approx 6.5mm or larger).
• A tapestry or large needle to sew up, and a thinner needle for the cotton thread.
• A cushion or foam pad approx 41cm x 41cm/16in x 16in.
Tension/Gauge; 10.5st and 14 rows to 10cm (4in), over stocking stitch on 9mm (UK00 – US13 )
needles. Adjust the needle size if necessary. (If there are less stitches, use a thinner needle. If there are more stitches, use a thicker needle.)
All patterns and photographs are copyrighted and are not to be copied or reproduced. Items made may be sold for profit (on a small scale only), but please credit my Etsy shop 'TheLonelySea' and include a link to my shop in your listing or at point of sale. Thank you.
*************** You will find your download in your 'Purchases and Reviews' section. You may need to log into your Etsy account via your normal web browser, as I'm not sure if Digital files can be
accessed via the Etsy app on a tablet or handheld device. **********
Patterns cannot be returned or refunded, owing to their nature, but I am always willing to help, so if you have a problem, please convo me.
For more patterns, please visit >>>>>>>>>>>>>
You might also like
More from this seller
PAYMENT - I accept payment through Paypal, credit or debit card, and Etsy gift tokens.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
READY KNITS can be returned in original condition, at the buyers expense, for a full refund if unsuitable. Please note all washing instructions, as I don't refund if it has shrunk in the wash! 😊