Mini Kwik Kiln Kit w/ Tongs Chapman Flux Thinner Conical Mold 2 Graphite Crucibles Jewelry Making Gold Silver Melting Gas Furnace - KIT-0126
Mini Kwik Kiln Kit w/ Tongs Chapman Flux Thinner Conical Mold 2 Graphite Crucibles Jewelry Making Gold Silver Melting Gas Furnace
Includes the portable Kwik Kiln Propane Melting Furnace, designed to melt around 2 to 5 ounces of gold. It can also be used with silver, copper, aluminum, brass, and other precious metals. Requires 2 propane gas bottles (not included). Dimensions: Outer: 4" (101 mm) Diameter x 4" (101 mm) Height, Inner: 1.756" (44 mm) Diameter x 1.53" (39 mm) Depth, and Wall Thickness: 1.15" (30 mm). Not recommended for smelting ore concentrates, due to the limited capacity for both cons and refining flux 1 to 3 ratios.
• (2) 1.5" x 1.75" Graphite Crucible Cups: Works with the Kwik Kiln Propane Furnace. Measures at 1-1/2" in diameter and 1-3/4" in height. Melts up to 6 oz gold, or up to 3 oz silver or copper can be melted at once.
• (1) Pair of 12-1/2" Beaker Flask Crucible Tongs: Designed to securely hold your crucibles with one hand; easily grasps your crucible with its grooved end.
• (1) 2" x 1-1/2" Single Cavity Graphite Conical Gold Mold: Great for separating impurities and smelting black sand or assaying! Made from high-density fine grain graphite, smooth finish; typically lasts for 30+ pours. Tapers to the point! Dimensions: Outside: 2" Top Diameter x 1-1/2" Depth at the center.
• (1) 4 Oz Package of Hank Chapman Flux: Can be added to gold, ore, black sands, and scrap metal. Helps draw out impurities by bringing them to the surface. Ingredients: Sodium Tetraborate, Sodium Carbonate, Silica, Manganese Dioxide, and White Oil.
• (1) 4 Oz Package of Hank Chapman Flux Thinner: Helps keep your materials liquefied and at a nice consistency for easy pouring. Makes better pours, better looking bars and helps to eliminate unwanted splashing. It can be used with another flux such as borax or on its own. Makes a great accompaniment to our Hank Chapman's Flux as it can become very thick when using. General rule of thumb is to use 5 parts flux and 1/2 part thinner by volume or 10%. (Not by weight).
Please contact us with any questions.
Thanks for looking!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Orders will be processed and shipped as soon as possible. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. The shipping arrival dates provided are based on estimates. We strive to get your order delivered within the times specified but these estimates are not guaranteed. We ship USPS, UPS, and FedEx and have the right to determine the shipping method for your order based on the weight, size, and value of your items, unless specifically arranged by the customer (additional shipping charges may apply). For orders exceeding $100 USD we may require a signature upon delivery.
For International orders, all taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. Any tax and duty information presented in checkout are estimates for informational purposes only. Actual tax and duty is presented during delivery if applicable. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the methods of payment accepted for the duties, taxes, and other fees collected upon delivery. Shipping costs for rejected or returned packages are the responsibility of the customer. Tracking information is emailed once the order has been processed and shipped.
We Accept the Following:
Credit Cards: We accept all major Credit Cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. When you are paying with a credit or debit card, you will need to supply the name on the card, the card number, the month and year the card expires. and the 3 or 4 digit security code. This information, along with the billing address for the credit card, is entered during the checkout process.
Other Acceptable Forms of Payment: In most cases we do accept payments made by PayPal, checks, money orders, and wire transfers.
International Orders :International orders must be paid in advance using one of the above specified forms of payment. If paying by wire transfer, this must be pre-arranged with PMC Supplies by contacting a member of our customer service team.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
*We do not accept any returns or exchanges for used items!
Refunds & Credits: Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product to insure it is in new condition, we will credit your account. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by a check, the refund will be applied as a merchandise credit to your PMC Supplies customer account. We reserve the right to refuse merchandise that is returned after the 30 day return policy period or to charge additional restocking fees based on the original invoice date. In most cases, shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and are deducted from the amount of the refund applied.
Exchanges: If the item was sent back for an exchange, please allow 3-5 business days for the replacement to be processed. Damaged or defective items may be repaired, exchanged, or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 3 business days from the date your shipment was received. We will do our best to promptly replace or return your damaged item.
For returns and exchanges of non-damaged merchandise, the customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges to send the unwanted product back for a refund. The original shipping and handling charges are also non-refundable. We do recommend that you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Conditions: If conditions are not met, PMC Supplies reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%. All returned or exchanged items must be in NEW condition, in their original box, and must include all packaging materials, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. PMC Supplies is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise, nor responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Returns/Exchange on the following: Any used, altered, or mishandled products; nor any special order products or custom orders.
Pack the item in a sturdy carton (the original, if possible) and seal with strong tape. Include all of the original paperwork and packaging in your return and mail to:
PMC Supplies; ATTN: Returns Department:
101 Katrine Lane
Lake Katrine, NY, 12449
*In some instances for damaged or defective items, we may provide a pre-paid return label. Contact us for a prepaid authorized return service (ARS) label (U.S. customers only). Return shipping labels are provided ny PMC Supplies, LLC’s sole discretion. Please contact us for additional information or if you have any questions.