This is a digital file
Your toddler will have a blast making lunch with you with this busy book page! Even better, it is easy to put together and includes the following pages.
1. Main page with plate.
2. 4 Pages of Food! Includes everything shown.
3. Folder to store food (right on the page!)
4. Instructions with additional tips on fun ways to use including how I put together for my son
All downloads are sized for 8.5 x 11 Inch Paper. The instructions are in word (.doc) with links to supplies I use in case you would like to purchase (not not necessary, but an option). The remaining pages are in .pdf format and can be read with adobe acrobat reader.
What do I need to do?
- Print out all sheets and place plate page in sheet protectors
- Cut out food
- Cut out and assemble folder (super easy!)
You can begin playing from here or laminate pieces to ensure they last for a while. More detailed instructions and fun tips included with your purchase.
Tip: Save time (and money) on lamination by using clear sheet protectors for full pages and self-adhesive lamination sheets for smaller items.