Brennan the Bear (Twee Toys Collectible Series) - Amigurumi Crochet Classic Teddy Bear Pattern Stuffed Animal Toy Gift Children Baby Nursery
This is a digital file
The Brennan the Bear Pattern provides instructions for crocheting an adorable woodland teddy stuffed animal, or softie, that has button-jointed arms and legs. This project is suitable for intermediate crocheters. Brennan makes for a lovely, handmade gift for baby showers, nurseries, children, and fans of bears or woodland critters!
Brennan the Bear is a member of Sweet Softies’ Twee Toys Collectible Series!
For more Twee Toys, check out:
* Ginger the Giraffe: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/515267343/fletcher-the-fox-twee-toys-collectible
* Fletcher the Fox: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/494309876/ginger-the-giraffe-twee-toys-collectible
* Brennan the Bear: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/519401345/brennan-the-bear-twee-toys-collectible
* Remi the Rabbit: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/514119450/remi-the-rabbit-twee-toys-collectible
** Please note: This is a crochet pattern and not the finished product. **
It is an INSTANT DIGITAL FILE, meaning you will be able to download the pattern upon purchasing it from this site. Please contact me if you are experiencing any problems with obtaining the file!
THIS PATTERN CONTAINS: 13 pages of comprehensive written crochet instructions (US terms) and reference photos to help guide you through the entire doll-making process.
Height: 5½ inches (14 centimeters) when seated, from bottom of the body to tip of the ears.
Intermediate. Requires familiarity with stitches used (below), joining rounds, attaching yarn, changing color, and sewing parts together.
MR magic ring (a.k.a. magic circle, magic loop)
YO yarn over
Sc single crochet
Hdc half double crochet
Dc double crochet
Tr triple crochet
Sl st slip stitch (insert hook, YO, pull through both loops)
Dec decrease (single crochet two stitches together)
Inc increase (two single crochet in same stitch)
BLO back loops only
• Worsted medium weight (4) yarn in brown, and light brown
• Scraps of black yarn for nose
• 2 . 75 mm crochet hook
• A pair of 12 mm plastic safety eyes
• 4 medium-sized buttons
• Fiberfill stuffing
• Yarn needle
• Bobby pins
This pattern is © 2017 Jasmin Wang (Sylemn’s Sweet Softies). For personal use only. You may not copy, alter, or sell this pattern in any way. You may sell finished items made with this pattern if you credit Sylemn’s Sweet Softies as the designer and link to my Etsy shop or Facebook page. No wholesale.