Custom Lifestyle Product Photography for Small Businesses, Makers and Retailers for 20 Products. Perfect for social media and e-commerce.
This is a digital file
"It has made us realise the benefits of having some professional photos taken."
Professional photographs of your products can make the world of difference to a business that wants to grow. It's so lovely to hear about the positive effects my work has on not just sales but making business owners proud of their visuals and that's why I love what I do!
If you feel there's something extraordinary about your shop, let's capture it.
This package is for 20 products which will each be styled to suit your brand image and captured from 3 different angles. These images are perfect for sharing on social media, using on your website, Etsy or NOTH and for using in marketing. All photographs will be supplied digitally in both a high resolution (for print) and low resolution (for web).
I have a range of props that can be used for styling and once we get to know each other better, I may also feel a need to source some new bits for your photos. You can also send me anything you want included. The shoot will use the same sort of styling/props/set up for each product.
If you have more products or want custom styling for each individual product, get in touch for a custom quote!
SO HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
1. Get in touch and let me know you're interested in getting your handmade products or carefully selected stock captured in a way that suits you and your business. We'll have a quick chat and make sure we're going to make a great team!
2. Purchase this package and download the digital documents. Please complete the short questionnaire. You'll also download a "how to" guide on creating a "brand board" on Pinterest. This is so I can learn about you, your business, your company vision and what you will want from the social media management.
3. Fill out the questionnaire and let me know any ideas you have for the photo shoot such as props you'd like included.
4. I will discuss some styling ideas with you. Don't worry, you don't need to provide anything - I have a range of styling props ready and can source items especially for you.
5. You choose what products you want captured. Write an A4 numbered list of the products and add any notes about specific elements of your product you'd like captured close up!
6. We set a date for the shoot (please note this may be up to 2 weeks after the package purchase date so please contact me first if you need a quick turnaround).
7. You carefully package up the selected products with the numbered product list then pop them in the post to me to arrive on the arranged date.
8. I shoot your products and probably whoop and aw over them wishing I could keep them all.
9. After the shoot I will carefully repackage your products up and return them to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm normally within a week of them being delivered to me (this is included in the price). Your photos will land in your inbox as a digital download approximately 1-2 weeks after the products are delivered to me.
10. Whilst copyright remains with me, I give you full rights to use the images however you wish. You can now use your new product images to shout out about your lovely products!
My services are available to the whole of the UK and beyond with the power of the postal system.
Any questions? Drop me a message.