• Tired of buying expensive tasteless produce at the grocery store? Growing your own food isn’t rocket science. Really, anyone can learn to grow food pretty easily.
• All in one package: seeds, soil and pot. 100% Organic (organic compost, 1200 broccoli seeds, 4g and ecofriendly package). Pot size: 11 x 8 x 11cm.
• You will be amazed by how much fun gardening can be, and the pride you take in sharing healthy food nurtured by your own efforts: that's an emotional and creative thing to do
• It grows all year round. Best grown on a south windowsill. Interesting activity for kids at school, nursery or kindergarten.
• Great activity for children. Kids really enjoy making their pots and watching it grow quickly.
• Use microgreens generously in place of lettuce on sandwiches. They are a fantastic addition to vegetarian/pita sandwiches, and can even be used on all kinds of burgers instead of lettuce. ----------------------------------------- GROW INSTRUCTIONS :
• Remove the lid. It can be used as a tray for pot • Scoop off 1 big tablespoon of organic mixture and the rest of the mixture spray water over • Open the packet of seeds and pour evenly in a pot • Pour seeds of harvested mixture and spray it with water • Best grown on a south windowsill
BROCCOLI (Brassica oleracea L.)
Grown on a windowsill all year round. Germinate in 2– 3 days. Broccoli microgreens grow quickly and usually reach their microgreen size in about 10 days. Micros can be eaten raw, stir-fried or steamed. They look decorative in salads or piled on top of sandwich fillings like chicken or egg salad. A dash of a low-calorie mayonnaise or a light vinegar dressing of your choice makes them truly delicious.
• Organic compost • 2 x Packets of Organic Broccoli seeds • Organic paper pot