Ink stamp textures - Digital textures - Set of 20 PNG textures - Ink textures - Transparent PNG - Digital resources
This is a digital file
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ABOUT THIS LISTING ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
► A set of 20 ink stamp textures created from real elements that have been scanned. You can also use them as masks for adding some texture to your designs! They have a transparent background, so they are very versatile and can be used in various projects.
► You will receive 3 ZIP containing the 20 textures (due to the file size limit, I had to split the files in several ZIP.)
► Files: PNG format, 6000x4000 px, 300 DPI with transparent background.
► Use the files in your finished products/artworks (either physical or digital)
► Commercial use allowed - you are allowed sell the finished designs made using this item
You may not:
► Sell, redistribute or share the digital files as is in any form, digital or physical (CD/USB Drive, server, email, online digital resources store, unmodified printed copies, or as a part of a digital resources pack, etc)
► Claim the files as your own
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ NOTES ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
➜ This is a Digital (not physical) item - no shipping involved!
➜ Instant download - you will be able to download your file(s) directly after checkout! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues or questions about your order.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal & Credit card payments.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Please look carefully at the pictures, software compatibility and descriptions before buying anything, and of course if something isn't clear don't hesitate to contact me!
What you are allowed to do:
• Use the resources for both personal & commercial projects, digital or traditional.
What you can't do:
• Redistribute, share or resell my products in any DIGITAL FORM (CD/USB drive, server, online digital resources store, warez/torrent website, etc)
--> When you purchase something from my shop, you own the file - I still own the original copyright, so that is why you are not allowed to redistribute, share or resell it. <---
- How can I access to my files after having purchasing them?
After you place your order, a page will appear with a link to purchase the file(s).
You can also download them by going to "My purchases" and then click the "Download files" button.
- What can I do if for any reason I am not able to download the files?
Send me a message with your email address and I will send you the documents as soon as possible!
- I am allowed to share your digital designs elsewhere?
No. You can share the finished items/designs made with my digital files, but not the digital files themselves.
- Is commercial use allowed?
Yes, it is. You can use the purchased files for both personal and commercial use (as long as you don't sell mass produced items, that's alright).
- Can I sell finished items made using your digital resources at other venues than Etsy?
- Can I modify your designs on my editing program (color, contrast, etc), print it and use it in my project?
- Can I use the items for digital projects, or do I have to print them and create physical projects only?
Yes, you can use the designs for both digital (website elements, digital art, logos other digital projects) and physical/traditional work (printed flyers, posters, cards, for example)
- Are the watermarks removed in the file I'd like to purchase?
Yes; no watermarks on the purchased items.
- Which file format will I get?
Each file format is indicated in the description, as well as software compatibility.
- Can I use your Procreate brushes in Photoshop?
Unfortunately, no. Procreate brushes are compatible ONLY with the iPad app Procreate, and won't work in any other software. They currently cannot be converted to .abr files for use in Photoshop.
To be able to use these brushes, you'll need an iPad (Pro model if you're using the Apple Pencil), the Procreate app, and an Apple Pencil (suggested). You can use a third party stylus, but I cannot guarantee that the brushes will behave as advertised in the listings since they were created and tested with an Apple Pencil.