Chalky Finish Paint, "Cherry Blossom" by Porch Nook, 15.5 fl. oz. or 4 fl. oz. Sampler
**Porch Nook will donate $1.00, for EVERY jar of chalky finish paint sold, to the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation!! We're taking, "re-purposing with PURPOSE" to the next level…join us!**
Find many more colors at www.PorchNook.com!
A view of majestic snow capped mountains is pleasantly interrupted by a shower of fresh Cherry Blossom pedals falling to your feet. Can you see it? Fresh and bright! This classic color will evoke a daydream of sweet smelling flowers and sunrises.
ABOUT OUR PAINT
Porch Nook™ now offers the same custom made paint used exclusively by our studio! Vibrant, durable and easy to use; you will have the ability to transform your own home furnishings without priming or sanding on most surfaces. Its flat, chalking finish is formulated for superior adhesion and coverage to thoroughly cover up old varnishes, scratches, stains and blemishes, and restore most surfaces to a rich matte antique look. Recommended for furniture, cabinets, walls, glass, metal and more!
• Easy to apply and distress
• Low odor and can be used indoors during any season
• Non-toxic formula
• Easy clean up with warm water and soap
WHY A GLASS JAR?
At Porch Nook we understand the importance of re-purposing what was once loved…that’s all we do! Once you’re done with your one-of-a-kind creation, we encourage you to find a new and creative purpose for this handy glass jar.
15.5 fl. oz. coverage: Up to 31 sq. ft.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Clean, prep and dry the surface to be painted.
• Shake paint to mix for at least 2 minutes before use.
• Apply paint using a soft bristle handheld paint brush
• Avoid dripping to assure a smooth surface
• Multiple coats may be needed to obtain desired color saturation.
• Dry paint is very prone to scratching, use a light hand when applying multiple coats of paint, sealant and/or handling the item.
• Allow to dry 24-hours before distressing or applying the next coat of paint or sealant.
• Apply preferred sealant to harden surface, allow to cure 2-3 days before moving/using piece.
• Minimum operating temperature: 50 deg. F
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
WARNING! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take internally. Close container after each use. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If accidentally swallowed, contact a physician or local poison control center. This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Chalk Paint, Annie, Sloan, Annie Sloan, clay paint, clay, claypaint, chalkpaint, milk paint, mud paint, milkpaint, mudpaint, furniture paint, furniture painting, painted furniture, best chalk paint, chalk style paint, Premium chalk style paint, Lynn Harrison, Chalk effects paint, Premium, McClains, Chalk blended, Smooth, Decorative, Chalky, Valspar, Behr, Folkart, Folk Art, Americana Decor, DecoArt, Deco Art, Heirloom Traditions, Amitha Verma, General Finishes, rust Oleum, Rustoleum, Carbona, Glidden, Gliden, Amy Howard, Chalk Mountain, Wise Owl, Miss Mustard Seed, Claypot, Clay Pot, Lynn Harrison, Unfinished wood, Finished wood, , Distressing paint, Paint for furniture, Country chic, Farm chic, Chippy, Shabby chic, Cottage chic, Paint for metal, Miss mustard seed, Purple lady, Best furniture paint, Refinish furniture, Refinished furniture, Paint for wood, Paint powder, Powder paint, Boxed paint, Glass jar, Canning jar, Pint, 16 oz, 20 fl oz, Gallon, quart, 32 oz, USA, Made in America, studio, sample, artisian, pink chalk paint, magenta, sunset, it's a girl, spring, tulip